Chapter 2

Connor's POV

As we kissed, Troye's arms slid up around my neck and mine around his waist. I decided I'd take control and flipped us around so that Troye was up against the door, accidentally switching the porch light off, creating a cloak if darkness around us. As Troye ran his finger through my hair, I took one arm from around his waist and reached for my house keys from my back pocket but they weren't there. Troye giggled into our kiss and jingled the keys in his hand, so at which point during this makeout session did he manage to sneak his hand into my back pocket without me noticing? Troye suddenly flipped us around, pressing me tightly up against the door, lightly grinding against me, unlocking the door, and pushing us inside, closing the door behind us. He pushed me up against the wall, grinding against me, and licked my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing it but right when he slid his tongue into my mouth, he stopped kissing me and walked away, leaving me standing there, dumbfounded. The house was completely quiet since all the rest of O2L had already checked into the hotel for VidCon and also leaving no signs of Troye. I walked into my room to see if Troye was there but there were no signs of him there either. I was just about to walk out of the room when Troye jumped out from behind the door and tackled me onto the bed, straddling me and about to kiss me when he stopped.
"Connor, why is your camera all set up?" Troye asked me, sitting up.
"Oh..." I trailed off not wanting to bring up the subject of me leaving O2L.
But Troye knew me too well.
"Connor, just make that video when you're ready to. And if you need someone to be here with you, I'm always here for you, no matter what happens. Please know that." he said to me, leaning over to kiss my cheek.
At this point, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and I started bawling. Troye wrapped his arms around me and brought me close into his chest and laid back so that my head was resting on his chest and I fell asleep like that, with him rubbing my back and nuzzling his face into my hair.

Troye's POV

I laid there with Connor's head against my chest, his breathing unsteady, rubbing his back and leaving small kisses on his head. After he relaxed a bit more I stared at his angelic features as they became relaxed as well and his breath grew steady, and once I knew he was asleep I held him in a little bit tighter to my chest and drifted of to sleep with him in my arms.

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading this! How is it so far?