Chapter 8

Troye's POV

The hot water was beating against our skin, drowning out all other sound, when Connor broke our kiss and grabbed me by the shoulders pushing me away slightly.
"Troye, we'll get in trouble if we're late." he said "And it will also make everyone suspicious, especially after yesterday."
"What happened yesterday?" I asked him confused.
"The whole thing with the 'I meant naps... in separate beds'?" he said
"Oh yeah, that."
"So... I'm gonna take my shower now." Connor said.
"Okay."
I didn't move and Connor just stared at me as if he was waiting for something.
"Okay, sure you can stay, Troye. Thanks for asking." he said turning on his heel.
I stood there for a moment, watching him as he stood under the shower head, letting the water push his hair down into his face. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo from the soap shelf on the wall and put some on my hands, rubbing them together until the bubbles were really foamy. Right as Connor backed out from under the water and turned around, I slapped my hands against either side of his face, causing the bubbles to splatter all over his face.
"Troye. Sivan. Mellet. How. Dare. You." Connor said staring into my eyes.
Just as I was about to start being all apologetic about it, Connor started tickling me. I backed up into the wall, slipping to the ground and Connor landing on top of me.
"Ow, you made me hurt my butt." I complained.
"Aw poor baby Twoye." he teased, hovering over me.
I shot him a death glare before wrapping my arm around his neck, pulling his lips in towards mine and kissing him. We laid there kissing each other tenderly, until we heard Connor's phone start to ring. We both sat up and Connor quickly turned off the water before grabbing a towel and hopping out of the shower. Connor picked up his phone and read the caller ID.
"It's Tyler, I'l put it on speaker." he said.
"Hello?" I heard through the phone as I grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower.
"Hey." Connor said.
"Where are y'all?" Tyler said "It's 8:00!"
"I thought that we didn't have to be down there until 8:30!" Connor said, worried.
"You don't, I just thought that y'all would be down eating breakfast or something already." Tyler said "Also, why is Troye not answering his phone?!"
"Hey Ty" I said " sorry, I had my phone on silent but then lost it and we've been looking for it. That's why we're still up here, but I just found it."
Lying was so much easier over the phone than in real life.
"Okay well I'm walking down y'all's hall on the way to your room because I thought y'all had died. See you in a sec!" Tyler said hanging up the phone.
"Shit!" Connor yelled.
"What do you do about our hair?" I asked.
"Grab the blow drier from the bathroom and hide it in you suitcase and we'll just say that we didn't have one when we got to the room."
I quickly ran to the bathroom to grab the blow drier as Connor dug through our suitcases getting out clothes. I came back out and shoved the blow drier in my suitcase before Connor and I rushed to get on our clothes, finishing just as we heard Tyler knock on the door.
When we opened the door Tyler just stared at us weirdly.
"Why is y'all's hair all wet?" he asked.
"We don't have a blow drier in our room." Connor said.
"Ya." I joined in.
"Okay well it'll dry." Tyler said "Let's go."
Connor and I smirked at each other and quickly grabbed our hairspray for when our hair did dry before following Tyler out the door.

A/N: Hi! Please let me know what y'all think so far! Thanks!