2

"Oh, esto va a ser fácil(Oh, this is going to be easy)." I tell BEN. "Entonces, ¿quieres jugar a la verdad o atreverse con todos cuando lleguemos a casa?(So do you want play truth or dare with everyone when we get home?)" BEN asked me. "¡Me encantaría! (I would love to!)" I say to BEN. "Can we fight already Mare?!" Jeff yells. "Yeah give me a sec." I tell him. "Apagar las luces (Dim the lights)." I chant. The lights dim. "BEN do you want to record this fight that I'm going to win like every fight we have." I say. "I will." BEN says to me. "You're not going to win this one Mare" Jeff said. He swings his knife at my head but with me cat-like reflects I dodge it. "Try again Jeffery😌." I tell him. "La lluvia de Satanás." I say at Jeff and it causes fire to rain down on him. "What the hell Mare!?" Jeff yelled at me. He runs to me swinging his knife. As alway I dodge them all. "Tráeme mis pequeños gatitos asesinos." I say. 10 cats come to my side. "What thats not fair!" Jeff yells madly. "Fine I'll give you something too." I say. "Trae a su perro y hazlo dos." I say. Two Smiles pop up next to him one on each side.

Le time-skip from me reading smuts for 2 hours

After fighting Jeff for a hour I won as I guessed I would. "Looks like you lost again." I say mocking him. "Yeah yeah you won." Jeff said. "So how did you like the show?" I say to the other people in here. They started to clap. Jeff and I started to smile. "Well I want to go home now. Bye bye people!" I say to everyone. We leave and get in the car and drive to the mansion.