제 13 회

🌧울지마🌧
(Don't Cry)

Narrator's POV
On the way to Bomi's house for meat party.

"Bomi, what were you doing at that stairs place?"

"As you know, I was working part time job near there. I was also going to that place and found you there,...crying."

"Awww.........btw, have you called baejin for the party?"

"Uhh...ehh...baejin?"

"Yea."

"No, I haven't. You called him."

Kuanlin quickly phone Baejin. "Ya! where are you? Come quickly to Bomi's house. We are going to make meat party!!!"

▪️
▫️

Jinyoung's POV

"Ya~ the smell of meat! It's the heaven!!!" Kuanlin shout like it's his first time seeing meat.

"Ya! Ya! Don't try to eat all or I will make you meat and eat it!" Bomi warn Kuanlin as she is a meat crazy.

"By the way, are you guys okay again now?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well...we forgive each other to keep our friendship. No more love feelings between friendship!" Kuanlin said as Bomi nod along.

"Wow, so quick man! It's good that you're guys are okay now so, how about Hyejin?" I ask Kuanlin.

"I'll try to be with her again. I'll do anything to get her back."

"But, she already got new boyfriend."I said.

"I don't care." Kuanlin reply.

Bomi and I just nod along to what Kuanlin said as we know the truth but the thing is, we can't say it.

"Aigoo.....where did I put my cola?" And with that Bomi went to the kitchen.

I decided to follow along her as I have things to say...about what happened before.

She was searching in her refrigerator for cola as I started to speak.

"Ahem..." I clear throat not knowing where to start.

"About happened before..."

▪️
▫️

Flashback*

Bomi's POV

(DURING THE HANGOUT)

"Jinyoung, where is the arcade?"

"Here" he pointed to the arcade center on my right side which is totally huge like really huge.

Then he grab my wrist and run into it quickly.

"Wow" that's the first word that escaped from my mouth when we get inside.

"C'mon" jinyoung said and we started to play all the games in here without letting anything left.