제 18 회

🐥보너스 에피소드🐥
(Bonus Episode)

"Wow...the viking ride was really great! We should try again next time." I said as we get off from the boat.

"You know, this remind me of Jaehwan hyung's psychotic laugh. It's really weird and funny at the same time."

"The one you always talk about umm.....all main oppa?"

"Yea" and we both laugh out loud imagining his laugh.

After that, we are passing by the bumping car zone when we hear the yelling of "AIE-YAHH!!!"

"AIE-YAHH!!!"

As we heard that sound, Kuanlin take my hand and get closer to that game zone. He seems like searching for someone.

"Oh! Woojin Hyung! What are you doing here?"

"Hi, Kuanlin!" That Woojin oppa reply quickly as he is busy riding the bumping car.

"Are you here alone?" Kuanlin ask back.

"No, with the other hyungs! They're playing at outside." He answer pointing to the other gaming zone.

"Okay, have fun Hyung!" Kuanlin said.

"Who's that Lin?"

"Park Woojin. Woojin Hyung."

"Wait...lemme think. Umm... the one you always called as umm...Woo-nergizer?"

"Yea Yea."

I know about them since Kuanlin and Baejin always talk about them although I have never meet.That two really love to talk about their 8 nonbiological hyungs where they met them in singing class and I never get bored of listening them cause they're really funny. Yep...Jihoon sunbaenim, who goes to school with us, is one of them too!

"C'mon! Let's find them...I want to introduce you to them." And we head to the other zone in search of his hyungs. This is gonna be interesting.

"Oh! Kuanlin! Bomi!" Someone called from behind making us to turn around.

"Oh! Jihoon oppa!" I said in surprise.

"Kuanlin, I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't notice you were dating with Hyejin. She lied to me that she isn't dating anyone. Actually, it's just stupid me who believe her, not knowing you guys were dating when the whole school know this. I break up with her now! She is a slut!Dating with every boys just to get attention!"

Kuanlin give a warm smile before saying, "Hyung, I know you won't do this purposely and I already forgive you. You know that you're my favourite hyung right?"

"Gomawo Kuanlin-ah" and they hug each other.

"Aiee...Park Jihoon! Stop, you're making Kuanlin's girlfriend jealous." Someone shouted and I guess he is the one name... Sungwoon oppa? no! Jisung oppa! The one who is really kind and caring.