Souls of the noobs.

Iva Giantbutt had always hated loud Robloxian Highschool with its slobbering, spilt students. It was a place where he felt stressed.

He was a charasmatic, bold, Souls of the noobs drinker with strong arms and soft lips. His friends saw him as a perfect, petite pro. Once, he had even helped a cheerful Noob cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Iva walked over to the window and reflected on his messy surroundings. The sun shone like glowing Pheonix.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Iman Oob. Iman was a hopeful noob with weak arms and rough lips.

Iva gulped. He was not prepared for Iman.

As Iva stepped outside and Iman came closer, he could see the yarbelicious glint in his eye.

"Look Iva," growled Iman, with a lovable glare that reminded Iva of hopeful giraffes. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want some more Roblox friends and YouTube subscribers!. You owe me 2576 Robux."

Iva looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the warm gun. "Iman, you are a sTUPID NOOBn," he replied.

They looked at each other with concerned feelings, like two talented, tasty toads oofing at a very remarkable funeral, which had OOF remixes music playing in the background and two tactless uncles dying to the beat.

Suddenly, Iman lunged forward and tried to punch Iva in the face. Quickly, Iva grabbed the warm gun and brought it down on Iman's skull.

Iman's weak arms trembled and his rough lips wobbled. He looked lonely, his wallet raw like a scary, sweet sandwich.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Iman Oob was dead.

Iva Giantbutt went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Souls of the noobs.