0.1

[ in the classroom ]

Y/n's_POV

RANG RANG RANGGGGGGGG

"Inbee, you go to the canteen first. I'll go after I finish my works." I told her and continued doing my schoolworks.

"Okay, hurry up." She said, smiling at me and walked out to the hallway and disappeared in seconds.

I was almost complete the works I was doing, then I felt likes someone was tapping me on the shoulder. I turned around to see who was it.
It's Park Jimin... the hottest boy in the class, probably in the school.

He smirks then winks at me.
Wtf just happened?

"uh hey? Is there something you want me to help you with?" I said calmly.

"nah nothing, you're pretty btw. I never noticed you before." he said then winked again.
What is this feeling...?

"t-thank you." i said shyly.
But actually i could feel my face heated up.

He walked back to his seat then look at me with a smirks on his face. I started to blush, then put all the supplies of mines in my bag and took it out with me. I stole a last glance at him, but didn't expect him to stare at me first. I bowed and ran out the class to the canteen.

[ at the canteen ]

"HEYY INBEE!" I screamed almost got the whole attentions at the canteen. I apologized then sat down next to her.

"wtf dude, calm down. What happened?" She asked me.
Heck yeah, the hottest boy in the class just flirted with me.

"you know Park Jimin right? Your boyfriend's best friend." I said.

"yeah, Taehyung's best friend. So what?" she asked with confusion on her face.

"he just flirted with me, ya know. I feel so strange." i sighed.

"don't tell me u fall for h-" her words got cut by me.

"NO NEVER! Actually, I haven't dated since I was born but hell no! I'm not gonna fall for him. Trust me." I said proudly.

"yeah yeah whatever, but if you fall for him? What if you accidentally?" She smirks.

"nahh, never. Overheard that he's a playboy, fuckboy actually. So I'm not going to fall for him, don't worry." I said then winked at her.

"yeah... he's a bad boy. Ya know, he left girls in the end. Better not fall for him." She smiles and put her arms around me.

"Y/n." Inbee called out my name, forced me to look at her in the eyes.

"Let's make a deal." She smirks.

"W-what?" I said nervously.

"If you fall in love with him in less than 59 days, you'll do the laundry for me.." She smirks again.
Damn this gurl, yea i know she's lazy to do her laundry but is that too much?
Tsk Tsk.

"HEY! ITS TOO MUCH!" I said angrily.

"ohh bitch calm down, but if you don't, does that mean you already fall for h-" her words got cut off again.
This gurl ughh, what should i be afraid of? Yea sure, deal.