0.2

Jimin's_POV

Her right hand brushed her blonde hair to the back of her face, her eyes focused on what she's reading, her left hand holding a pen. She looks so gorgeous, I'm so bad for never notice her beauty before. I'll make sure she'll fall for me.
Hmm...?

"Daddy~" she says cutely.
"Yes baby?" I reply.
"I want chu~~" She pouts. Such a cutie.
"We're in class y/n~ We'll when we're home, alrig-" my words got cut by her smashing her small lips against mines. I can feel the taste of her lips, the vanilla taste.
"Daddy, i miss your lips against mines, your body against mines." She says between the kiss.
"Baby girl, Daddy misses you too." I replied back and kisses her deeper.
••••••!!!!••••••

"JIMIN! Are you deaf or what?" I heard someone yelling at me, I turned to the left to see an angry, red cheeks y/n looking at me.
Was I daydreaming.??

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking about something I should do. What were you trying to tell me?"
She'll fall for my smile.

"Damn! Never mind." She turns to her book again. I took the book from her table. She looks mad, kinda hot.

"Give it back Jimin!" She said angrily. Her cheeks are red, aww she's so cute when she's mad. Wtf Mr.Park? You're gonna make her falls for you, not you fall for her you dumbass.

"I'll give it back unless you're telling me what were you going to tell me." I smirk.
I know I'm hot with my smirk.

"I-I just iwassayingyoudontneedtodrivemehomeicanwalkhomealone" she said quickly and her ears became even more redder.
She's hella cute.

"What? Say it again baby. You want daddy?"

"NO never. I was saying that you don't need drive me h-" her words got cut by me, putting my finger on her small lips.

"No baby, daddy will drive you home."

She stays silent, looking straight into my eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"I didn't say you can!"

"Haneul! Jimin! What are you two doing? You guys are disturbing the other students. If you guys want to argue, GET OUT!" The teacher yelled at us for arguing.

"Sorry Mr.Kim, we won't do that next time." We apologized.

"Yeah yeah. Let's continue the lesson shall we. I'm looking at you two." He said pointing at us.

"It's because of you." She whispered into my ears. I can smell her light perfume, the good smell of her hair.
I turned to her, our faces were inches away, I can feel her breath.

"Just shut up or I'll kiss you."

Her face went red then sit back as her position.
Cute.

Y/n's POV

I was paying attention to the teacher who was explaining the lesson, I felt like someone stared at me. I turned to the right and saw Jimin stared at me.

"H-hey jimin?"
No answer. What is he looking at?

"Jimin? Is there anything on my face?"
No answer. WTH?!