Chapter 2

Jenns POV

Later that Sunday Andrea and the gang came back and even brought us back Starbucks. I text Connor that they're back and that me and Andrea are leaving.

Andrea and I drive back to our apartment and kind of just chill until we head out to eat at none other than Taco Bell. We invite the guys and meet them there. Even Trevor was able to make it. We just eat and talk about all kinds of stuff like what good movies are coming out our new favorite vines all that good stuff.

After dinner we hed back and I instantly go to my room and just fall asleep.

I'm awoken in the morning by my phone telling me all this stuff from twitter. Great more hate comments.

When I open twitter and read some of the tweets I don't read hate comments. I read stuff about Connor and how sweet he is. I decide to see what's up with this so I grab my laptop and look on Connors main channel. There's a new video titled hate comments. I click on it and almost cry because of how sweet it is.

Hey what's up you guys it's Connor. Now today isn't going to be one of those fun and entertaining videos like normal. I want to talk about something serious. So recently I know you guys have seen on all the social medias this picture *insert picture of them asleep*

Thanks to good friend Jc Caylen. So many of you responded negatively to this. And I don't understand why. Half the comments I read were that you don't even know Jenn don't watch her videos but you already hate her. Because of some accident. No we're not dating we're not together we were sitting there watching a movie and she fell asleep. Simple as that. This goes to show how people jump to conclusions way to easily. The comments I hated the most were the ones saying she was an attention seeker and that I'm too good for her. Sure she has a smaller channel not as many subscribers as me but she's still a person and doesn't deserve this. I can tell you know she didn't plan that and didn't want the promo. She literally sat against the wall yesterday after reading comments and cried for about an hour. words hurt people more than you think. Especially when we put so much effort into pleasing you guys and coming out with new videos these kind of things hurt. So please just back off her and let it go. I hate seeing her so upset because it makes me upset inside. Jenns one of my best friends and I don't want anything to happen to her that makes her want to cry or just act like it's okay. Because it's not okay. Jenn if you're watching this know that you are loved. Maybe not by all the fans but by me and all the other guys and friends you have. We love you Jenn. *insert the cute outro he does.*

As soon as the videos over I get a text from Connor.

C: like your surprise?

J: I absolutely loved it. Thanks Connor. It means a lot.

C: anything for you. Wanna meet up today? just hang at starbucks?"

J: I'd love to. Meet you at around 2?

C: perfect. Oh and bring your penny board.

Seeing as it's noon now I go and get ready. I take a shower and while my hair air drys do my makeup. I do my simple makeup that is natural. I throw on high waisted white shorts and a blue top. I slip on my blue vans and grab my penny board and sunglasses before leaving.

Andrea must already be gone because when I call for her she doesn't answer. I leave anyways and head out to meet at the Starbucks about 10 minutes away.