Chpt 9: Hey Daddy

Can you say Daddy's Home
-Usher

K I N G

I was sitting across the table from Mac. Brandon was on my Right and Ant was on my left. Ghost set right across from Ant looking pale while Mac sat there on the phone talking to Jonny boy, little did he know we were listening.

"So you got the girl?" He said eyeing me. Brandon cocked the gun back and clenched his jaw tighter. "& she okay correct?"

"Yeah Mac we got the girl but we really don't give a damn about her.. We want you." He shook his head at me and Brandon aimed the gun and Ghost who instantly got shitty as a bull. "I can shoot without going to prison so make your choices wisely Mac.." he said softly standing up.

Mac bounced his foot nervously. "Fine release her and I'll be there at 8 o'clock sharp. Just give me the address Deal?"

"474 W 13th street. Mac I swear if you don't show up we'll blow her pretty little head back. Trust me Paloma been waiting for my Go. 8 o'clock and not a second later. Oh and come Alone Mac. let's not be stupid." He hung up and Brandon dropped his aim.

Ghost heart began to beat again and Mac just looked nervously at me. "look we ain't gone let shit happen to you Mac you just gone be a stall, once we get my sister well get you safety home to you family." He nodded and sat back in the chair. "Mac can I ask you a question?" Brandon asked walking around the table.

"Yes sir?" He chuckled and sharpened the pool stick with the chalk. "Why they want your head so bad and how they get my sister looking for you? There is a puzzle piece missing."

"I'm just as clueless as you are Sr."

"Mhm.." he broke the balls and let out a deep sigh. My phone vibrated on my desk and I answered with a sigh. "Hello."

"Hey daddy!" Her jittery voice sung through the phone. "Hey princess, where's mommy?"

"She's over at the register talking to some tall guy about the color of the wall." ion know why my blood started boiling. This faithful shit was gone kill me I was actually getting jealous for no Damn reason. "Describe the man babygirl."

"He's tall like you way taller than mommy, he has light skin like caramel candy but a little dark but chocolate is darker-" I laughed causing them to look at me ."-and he has a nice hair cut very sharp around his head. He has on a suit like you, when you and mommy told grandma we were moving and he smiles nice like he brushed his teeth every day four times daddy. Mommy says he's handsome and he's very shinny." By the time she was done I had already grabbed my jacket and keys. "Daddy mommys shop is pretty and it's going to look better when the pretty man helps mommy pick a color."

"Yeah babygirl I know I can't wait till she has the opening party." She giggled in my ear. "Ooo can we get her Cinderella and have Jasmine and Arial an all the other princesses at the party too daddy?" I hopped into my Audi and headed towards the shop. "Maybe for you birthday Princess. Hey where are you?"

"I'm back in mommys office coloring. I feel like mommy in her seat with my feet up." She giggled again and it made me laughs. Damm I loved this little girl with all my heart. "Okay, I'm on my way to the shop in driving so I'm gonna hang up now okay?"

"Okay daddy love you see you in 5 minutes." I chuckled, "sure kid 5 minutes."

"Oh oh daddy I'm hungry bring me some Five Guys please. Thanks daddy love you Muahhh." she hung up. I made a illegal U-turn and headed towards Five guys. I got to the drive Thru and Ordered both of their originals. They girl at the window tried to flirt with me and before then I probably would have flirted back but I ignored my gut and took off from the widow heading back in the direction of the shop.