Chpt 12: Rain On Me

And over and over I tried,
yet over and over you lied,
gettin' over and over my pride, yeah
I don't know why...
-Ashanti

M I A

9 : 1 3

I woke up to the sun blazing through the windows as always. King wasn't next to me and I sat up running my hands threw my hair before sitting Indian style and staring off into space. My mind was heavy right now and I needed to get it off my chest. It was obvious King wasn't ready for a relationship, as I thought, and I couldn't play these games.

He walked back in the room with the towel wrapped around his waist on the phone. I looked at him as he locked my room door and he nodded still talking and going to the closet. I sat there the whole time until he came back. "Wassup with you, why you just sitting here?" He leaned in to kiss me and I dropped my head. "Mann what I do now?"

"King I dont think you're ready for this and I'm not playing these games with you. Obviously you still wanna hoe around so imma let you do that but not on me-"

"Man you still on that? I told you I was sorry and shit damn what else you want a nigga to do?"

"Fuck your sorry King, You're always sorry. I want you to get your shit together and stop trying to run these childish ass games. You always talking about how you love me and wanna be with me. Then how im yours and me and Paris mean everything to you but do you show that shit? Not at all. You got hoes running around here, Bitches looking at me funny and shit-"

"Fuck these bitches Mia damn. Ion even understand why you let shit like that get to you-"

I climbed out my bed and was now standing on my two feet in front of him. "It bothers me because I know you probably slept with these females, and you STILL sleeping with these girls. I'm tired of being lied to and cheated on and we been trying for how long? and the first chance you got you back to your old ways? Really? So yeah I'm done with the bullshit, I don't got time."

He stayed there frowning at me for a second not speaking and neither did I. "Look Mia-" I stepped back pushing against his chest. "No King you listen. I don't think we should move in together, I dont think this is working for us. We were better off as we were. You can go back home, me and Paris will stay here and unless its about the family or our daughter, keep it mutual. Just friends." He chuckled slightly before nodding and going to the closet. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I felt the urge to cry but I wasn't gone do it.

He came back with his stuff and I climbed back in the bed watching him leave. "Ill be back for my daughter later, I mean if thats cool with you."

"yeah, thats fine."

"ight bet." He left and I laid back down.

**

I was in the backseat of the car with the girls on our way to meet Dest at her house. I honestly didn't wanna do anything but lay in the bed all day but noooo, she wanted us to be there when she got home. King decided to keep Paris for the night, drop her off at school in the morning and I would pick her. That's legit the last thing we've said to each other today. I missed him.

I looked up at Alexis looking at me through the review. "Come on sad ass, our girl finally back in town. Been tooo long since we all went out, Im gone need you to get your life together and lighten up. We cant be out looking like a meal and you wanna be long faced."