Feelings

Bahja's Pov :
"I lost my virginity I didn't expect it to be so soon since me and zonnique was just talking about it, but I couldn't resist smook. I mean he was my bestfriend & he was always there for me, I told him everything that I had going on and he did the same I think. I woke up and smoke wasn't in the room I looked around patiently waiting before I over exaggerate the situation then I seen him come into my room with a McDonald's bag in his hand. *looks at him* smook was actually kind of a gentleman I always looked at him as like a player or just having hoes. I mean seriously smook had plenty B I T C H E S and I was not trying to be one of them not the favorite or a " main bitch" I want to be the only one wtf and I just think smook would fail tremendously at making that a priority of his or making sure it happens. I had forgot all about manny and honestly I'm not really thinking about him now that smook and I had sex but it's like do I really wanna let manny go somebody that I love and have history with, I mean me and smook have history but it's not the same. Manny knows EVERYTHING from my middle name to my weak spots, I always thought that manny would be the one to take my virginity but I guess I thought wrong, I just hope I don't make the wrong decision with whoever I choose. "
Smooks Pov :
"I brought Bahja and I some breakfast this morning, I mean ik she was a Virgin & she kept it for 21 years most of these bitches out here fucking wayyyyyy younger than that, but I think I respected her more because she had it and even more than that because she gave it to me. I mean I know bahja was fucking with that nigga manny but in all honesty I knew I had her along time ago. Only thing about all this shit is I gotta psycho baby mama and I'm really not ready to settle down 100% I don't know what the fuck I wanna do or who I wanna be with. I'm two years older than bahja I mean she just turned 21 but sometimes she act like she a little ass girl, I just need a Bitch to do what I say when I say it and respect what I do out in the streets. These hoes gone be here but I need a Bitch that's gon understand that and play ha role."
Smook: *gives bahja breakfast & looks at her sitting down* "How'd you sleep babygirl ?"
Bahja: *takes it and looks at him* "I slept good, my vagina just hurts bad" *fake laughing*
Smook: *laughs* "mannnnn look you'll be alright, I gotta go get my daughter today though & I figured since you ain't Neva met ha you can meet how now"
Bahja: *looks surprised* "you ain't never talked about introducing me to your daughter so why you talking about it now ?"
Smook: "Man I'm juss trynna get closer to you, let you learn a little more about me than you already know"
Bahja: *smiles* "okay well we can go to a carnival or something ? You want me to go with you to pick her up ?"
Smook: "Naw I'm good, I'll go by myself and pick you up after I get her."
Bahja: "okay well" *eating food* bye fuck * laughing but serious*
Smook: *kisses Bahja's forehead and leaves* "bye "