New old friends

Millie POV
The gang was hanging out at Maddie and Finns place we were all watching movies and eating snacks I was sitting on the floor I was between Noah and Finn I started feeling tired so I decided to lay down I laid my head in Finns lap and I put my legs on Noah when I heard Finn say "ugh Millie get off me" while trying to pick my head up from his lap I just moved now I was between Dylan and Noah I put my head on Noah's lap and my legs on top of Dylan's.

Something was up with Finn after our first date we went to some more dates and he said every place we had a date that was going to be our place and we couldn't bring no one like I couldn't bring any other guy to the beach or the arcade since he chose to go there for our second and third date and he can't take no other girl to pops well at least not sit in our booth or take any girl to the old abandoned building he found, I know it's stupid but he made the rules up.

I was at the kitchen looking for more snacks since they all ask oh and a drink for Dylan when finn can in and left his phone on the counter while he looked for something in the fridge then he got a message and he said "can you check who is that" while he kept looking for something in the fridge I looked at his phone and it read
Ashley😘❤️: hey babe just letting u know we are moving to LA witch mean I'll be going to your school we can finally see each other.

I felt my heart break a little bit i felt my eyes getting watery "uh it's Ashley she says she's moving and she's going to our school" I say and I was surprised it didn't even sound like I wanted to cry but oh I felt like I could cry a river "Millie I'm sorry let me explain" he try getting close to me but I put my head out to stop him "no finn it's ok look I'm ok she makes you happy then I'm happy" I said leaving the kitchen and walking to the living room " uh guys there's no more snacks I'll go buys some" I said but there was snacks I just needed to be out of there and fast I felt my eye starting to get watery.

Finns POV
Oh god I messed up I was going to tell Millie that I had a girlfriend already I don't even know why I ask her to be my girlfriend when I already had one ugh I'm so stupid.

Millie POV
I got on my car a drove as fast as I could I could barely see since my eyes were full of tears I try to stop crying but I couldn't the tears kept coming out I ended up at pops I wiped my tears and I sat down at a random booth far from where we sat down for our first date while I quietly snob I couldn't stop crying I heard people slid on the other side of the booth and I looked up.
"Hey you ok?" A girl with blond hair ask
"Yeah I'm- I'm fine" I said
"Uh no you're not if you were you wouldn't be crying what's wrong" a guy with black hair said
"Um m-m-my e-e-ex boyfriend Che-Che-Che-cheated on me" I said and more tears came out I felt someone pulling me out of the booth then someone was hugging me and I see the blond hair girl and black hair boy hugging me while I cried.

Finns POV
"Hey Millie's been gone for too long" Noah said
"Uh guys we did have snacks" gaten said
"Uh should someone go look for her" iris said
"Yeah someone should" Maddie said
"Maybe she wants to be alone" Dylan said
"Ugh guys you guys are doing to much she's fine" I said while I rolled my eyes
"You know what finn you are going to go and look for her" Maddie said
"No it's not like I care where she's at" I said
"You are going to look for her or I'll tell Noah and gaten something really interesting they like to know" Maddie said
I said nothing just grab my phone and keys and when looking for Millie.

Millie's pov
"Aww I'm sorry no girl should be cheated on no girl should be scared of liking or loving someone because some asshole decided that one wasn't enough but trust me you are enough and someone will come and will treat you better" the black hair boy said yup i still don't there names
"Oh how rude I'm lilia and this is Leavis" lilia said
"I'm Millie" I said
"Well I'll be right back I'm going to order a hot chocolate you guys want anything?" Lilia said
"Hot chocolate please" me and and leavis said at the same time
"Ok then"