Note

Dear Reader,
If you are reading this, please give me constructive critism in the comments. Whether it be: Spelling issues, grammar issues, or bad story telling.
You are also allowed to critize the ships in this book, if you do it politely.
I literally had to go back change two ships in this book because I didn't ship them anymore.
There is one ship in this book I can't change because it's very important to the book.
That ship is Danti.
I do not ship this ship anymore, but it very crucial to the story and I can't take it out.
Warning: Past me added three OCs and a couple of fanmade demons to this book.
Active Jamie and PewDIEpie are fanmade demons that I have not been proven or disproven yet.
Pastel Daniel is a fanmade demon had been disproven.
Then there are the OCs.
Oh boy.
Back when I first made this story, I was really obsessed with a trio of OCs.
They was Masqueray, her sister Cody, and their friend Anarchist Angel.
I don't feel like explaining the full context of them, but they were major Mary sues. (At least when I portrayed them.)
The thing about them was that they were my friends and I.
Cody and Anarchist Angel will be easy to rid of Mary sueness, they were entirely based off my friends.
Masqueray however, will be harder.
Masqueray is what I thought I would become if I entered the fantasy land and gained god-like powers.
She is an author. She has a hell of alot of power.
I was able to balance the power in the past because she knew about her powers and the 4th wall.
Thus, she lied to the characters about her powers and her motives so she wouldn't seem overpowered.
So, while you're reading this story, keep that in mind.
Anyways, have a nice time reading!
~love Kayla Vampworm.