12

The two boys walked around the campus. After having eaten their lunch, Sero and Ashido had to meet up with their teachers, for questions, leaving Kaminari and Kirishima alone to do whatever they wanted.

   "Man! I'm so hyped for summer!" exclaimed Kaminari, bringing up his clenched fists as he tried not to explode of excitement. Kirishima grinned, beside him.

   "Same! I'm going to be working from the morning 'til the shop closes," smiled Kirishima. "Midoriya, his schedule is changing to only the weekend, since he said to Mr Might that he might be going on short holidays with his mom and maybe his friends too," he grinned.

   "So you aren't going to have a time off? That must suck," sighed Kaminari. "And I, who thought maybe we could hit the beach with Sero to get some-"

   "You know I'm not interested," chuckled Kirishima. "But Mr Might did say I'd be allowed to leave if I tell him beforehand, you know?" he asked, giving the shorter boy a shrug. "My parents haven't really planned a trip yet," he sighed, "and I'm not going somewhere on my own."

   "Huh? Really? You still go on trips with your parents? Why not go alone? Or with a friend... like me?!" asked Kaminari. "It's more fun if you have people whom you laugh with," he grinned.

   "I love my family," stated Kirishima. "But you're right," he grinned, "friends are always more fun."

   "Yeah. Ashido is going to go on a trip with Uraraka, and some of her friends."

   "Midoriya? Iida?" asked Kirishima, his head tilting to the side.

   "Nah, other friends. Girls."

   Kirishima nodded, thinking if Midoriya and Iida had other friends, who are guys. Everyone has their friendship group, but sometimes some people are closer than others in that group. He wondered if it would be a good idea to have his group go on a trip, but he has no idea where they would go.

   "So... it's been a few weeks since I have been thinking of it..." started Kaminari, immediately catching Kirishima's attention. "I want to try and sell some of my work online." He bit his lip, looking away from Kirishima who was staring at him with a small smile.

   "That's really cool, dude! I think you'd get really popular!" he smiled brightly, although Kaminari knows Kirishima has seen better days. It's been almost three months since he grown distant from everything. "Your huge posters are super beautiful! I believe you would get rich in a matter of months," he smiled. Kaminari offered him a nervous smile.

   "I've never uploaded my art online before, except on Instagram when I feel I haven't posted for a while-"

   "Dude, you post your selfies every day."

   "As I was saying, so there were only small WIPs," he sighed. "Posting the actual thing makes me nervous," he fidgeted. 

   "I think you'd do great! But I think it's better to start when we graduate, don't you think?" asked Kirishima. "If we want to get settled in life and have a stable job, I think you might only want to take it as a side job, a hobby or something," smiled Kirishima. "That's something I would do, because once I graduate, and I'm still going to the coffee shop, I'm planning on it becoming more than just part-time."

   "Bro... you think too far. You gotta live the present as well," said Kaminari, feeling a drop of sweat roll down his temple, as Kirishima sheepsihly smiled at him. 

   They slowly drifted into silence, each of them at their own thoughts, usually asking a short question, getting a short answer, and falling into silence again. Kaminari did observe Kirishima quite a bit, and knew that although the summer holidays were going to start as soon as their lessons after lunch ended, Kirishima wouldn't be able to hang out with his group of friends as much as usual. He was worried for the incident, and mistake of Ashido's Plan.