14

Kirishima gulped. 

   Bakugou's apartment complex didn't look bad, but it was pretty far away, and the opposite direction of Kirishima's apartment complex which was closer to the school and the coffee shop. The redhead had to take a bus, otherwise he would be thirty minutes late, and he didn't want that at all. The building looked pretty nice, to him, but since it was foreign to him, it didn't look like somewhere he would endure living. The building looked pretty modern, with white walls and a lot of windows, but the curtains on most were closed. He didn't expect them to be open anyway, it was getting late.

   He stepped inside, and felt the air conditioner hit his sweaty forehead. He got tired pretty easily, but he never steps back on his words, so endured the pain of going a long distance away. The inside was welcoming, and even had a few couches where neighbours talked to each other freely. However, with one look at the redhead, they lowered their voices. The redhead couldn't lie and say he was completely comfortable, so looking back at the address, he headed to the elevator, and pressed the floor number.

   'Only the second floor, huh?' thought Kirishima, thinking Bakugou might be the type who likes to live on the higher levels. 'There are quite a lot of floors,' he noticed, then left the elevator and heading into the corridor, shivering as he felt the stronger air conditioner hit his whole body. He wasn't used to so much cold, but he shouldn't have doubted the day's weather. He was walking around in his t-shirt, with no jacket with him at all. 'If I stay here long, all the buses will be gone... I'll have to walk home-' He stopped himself from worry about him, and shifted his gaze to the door he stood in front of.

   "Apartment one two six..." whispered the redhead, looking at the the door which was decorated like teenagers' doors. A big sign, 'WARNING', was hung on it, and the apartment number was crooked. The redhead wasn't very surprised, but he couldn't help but be amused. Bakugou is pretty young, mind wise.

   The redhead clenched his hand in a fist, then taking in a breath, he knocked on the door, three times, then rubbing his knuckles as he knocked too hard. 'Ow...'

   Nothing was heard for a while, until the door finally opened, and the redhead's eyes fell on his close friend, who was successfully glaring at him.

   "What the fuck are you doing here, shitty hair?" asked Bakugou, his hoarse voice making Kirishima internally flinch. The redhead tried to smile, gently.

   "To help you get better-" The redhead exclaimed, but the door was slammed shut at his nose.

   Kirishima didn't bother to knock again immediately. His mind had to process the state Bakugou was in. The explosive boy's whole entire face was red, maybe that was exaggerated, but the blond's nose was red, and seemed to be runny, but not too much, thought Kirishima. He noticed how Bakugou was holding his head, looking like he was wincing as he slammed the door shut. The hoarse voice was the worst, believed Kirishima, sounding very dry, and that did confirm the redhead's theory of the boy not drinking enough water.

   He knocked again, using his other hand, and knocking softly. "Come on, let me in! You aren't going to get better if you take care of yourself alone," called Kirishima, his voice quietened. He did worry for his friend, and wasn't going to allow himself to go home early.

   The door opened again, and stayed open, no one in sight. The redhead took that as an invitation, and stepped in cautiously. The apartment was clean, with the exception of a few pieces of paper left on the floor, and Kirishima honestly thought Bakugou's place wasn't going to be as nice. It looked spacious, and the redhead could see the kitchen and living room from the entrance, and two pair of shoes on the floor beside him. Politely, Kirishima took off his shoes, and neatly placed them beside the brown shoes that Kirishima often saw Bakugou with.