Chapter 1

~Rennys pov~

"Hurry up Niomi!" I screeched at my best friend. I am Renny and i live with my best friend Niomi, we are both 18 and just moved away from are parents into the town of Shadow Hill. Creepy name i know but its a really nice small town me and Niomi both got a job at the café down the street, a nice walking distance. Plus we got a nice house, Its HUGE might i add and we got it really cheap only because its right next to a house where 4 boys got murdered and apparently they haunt it but come on who believes in that stuff anyway.

"I just finished!" Niomi said running down the stairs.

"Finally Brandon and Jacob are waiting" i said opening the door. Brandon and Jacob are, are best guy friends there 19. I stepped out of the house and i was instantly cold.

"Wow its cold" Niomi said

"Ya" i said in agreement and started walking down the driveway, Niomi right behind me. I saw brandon and Jacob in there car and walked over to the car and got in, Noimi sat next to me in the back seat.

"God what took you both so long?" asked jacob and brandon started driving to the party.

"Noimi is what took so long" i said.

"What you can't rush the awesomeness" Noimi said.

• • •

"You guys sure your ready for a party with older people?" asked Brandon.

"Of course we are ready" said Noimi

"Ok here we go" said jacob and we all got out of the car and walked inside the house.

"Wow there's a lot of people here" Noimi said looking around and yes there was a lot of people.

I walked over to a group of people and saw they were playing truth or dare, i love that game! "can i play?" i asked "ya of course" some girl said and me and Noimi sat down in the circle. "Ok truth or dare you two" some guy said pointing at me and Noimi "oh uh dare" i never say truth it's always embarrassing questions. "ok i dare you to uh...." He thought for a minute "go and spend the night in the house" everyone calls it 'the house' for some reason. well we can't back down from this in front of all these older people and plus there is no way some guys who got murdered still live there. "ok" me and Noimi said and stood up. "we have to come with to make sure you do it" said the dude "ok" Noimi said and we told Brandon and Jacob we were leaving and we walked outside.

"Ok we can take my van" one chick said and we all got in her van.

• • •

"Ok we are here" said the chick and we all got out of the van. I looked up at the creepy house, you could tell no one has been in it for a while.

"Well go in it" said a dude pushing me and noimi towards the house.

I walked up the stairs that i thought were going to break and stood in front of the door. "go inside!" i heard someone screech. I grabbed the handle and opened it slowly, I pushed open the door and looked at Noimi and walked inside.

___________________________

Well hope you like it so far...it will get better...sorry for any spelling mistakes

~Ashley~