Chapter Nine

Ashley's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep so I decide to take a walk outside. When I get back to the hotel room, Josh engulfs me in a hug. "Where were you? I've been worried sick!" Josh says. "I went for a walk. I'm fine." I say. Josh hugs me again. I kiss him. We all get dressed to head to the venue. Tonight was the concert. Josh was wearing white basketball shorts and a tank top with vans. I was wearing a crop top and skinny jeans with vans. Tyler was wearing a tank top and skinny jeans with red vans.

~~

After the concert, we met up with some fans and then headed on our way. Our next concert was in England. The following day, we get on a plane and head to England. Josh was sitting beside me. Something was off about him. I kiss his neck. "Babe, are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine." Josh said. He bit his bottom lip. "Are you sure? You seem off." I say. "I'm fine, babe." Josh said. He put his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb on my inner thigh. I get it now. I kiss his cheek. "Josh, are you having the feeling again?" I ask. Josh has been a bit needy lately. I don't know why. I always find myself ending the night making out with him. He nods slowly. It's been a couple of nights. "It'll go away. Just be patient. "I don't want it to go away. I want you." Josh says. "Babe, we're on a fucking plane." I say. He whined. "I need to stop, I know. It's just I can't resist you." Josh says. "Guys, I'm right here. Talk about Josh's sexual needs elsewhere." Tyler says. "Go back to sleep." I nudge him.

Tyler rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep. "Josh, you need to control it. I'm not going to be willing to have sex every night." I say. "I know babe. I know." Josh says. I kiss him. I rest my head on his shoulder. He hums me to sleep.

~~

When I wake up, I was on the tour bus. I was in a bunk. I get up and walk out of the bunk area. "Hey, you're up." Josh says. "I'm up." I laugh and kiss him on the cheek. I sit down beside him at the table. He was eating a sandwich. "You're so beautiful." Josh says. "Thank you. You're so handsome." I say. Josh kisses me. He throws his plate away and sits back down. "We are about an hour away from the venue." Tyler says. "Okay. Are we staying at a hotel this time?" I ask. "No. Not this time." Tyler says. Tyler turns his attention back to the basketball game that was on. Josh kisses my neck. "I fucking love you." Josh says. "I fucking love you too." I say. He bites my ear. I rest my head on his shoulder. He was quietly singing Ride to himself.

Josh's P.O.V.

We were meeting up with Brendon, who would be touring with us the rest of tour. "Hey guys!" Brendon says. Ashley hugs him. "It's been so long!" Ashley says. "I know, last time I saw you, we were touring with Fall Out Boy back in 2013." Brendon says. Last time you saw her, you were flirting with her. Brendon hugs Tyler then me. "How's it going man?" He asks. "Pretty good. Ashley and I are dating now!" I say. "I heard! I'm so proud of you two." Brendon says with a smile. We head to a bar. Brendon ordered drinks for all of us. "I don't drink." Ashley says. She doesn't. She's never drank alcohol before. "I already ordered your drink." Brendon said. "I'll drink your drink." I say. "No, I'll just drink it. To try it out, you know?" She says. "I bet that's what you said about sex." Tyler says. Ashley hits her brother in the arm. "Ow!" He rubs his arm. She turns to face me. "Are you sure?" I ask. She bites her bottom lip and nods. I kiss her.

Minutes later, our drinks arrive. Ashley hesitates to drink her drink. She takes a sip. We all stared at her waiting for a reaction. "I mean, yeah, it's good." She says. She drinks it little by little. Brendon downed his beer and ordered another one.

~~

After having a few drinks, Tyler decides that we will need to get a hotel. Brendon was drunk. But when is he not? When David pulls up to a hotel, Tyler gets out of the bus and goes inside. He comes back a minute later with key cards. "Ashley and Josh will share a room. Brendon and I will share a room that had two beds." Tyler says. "I would assume so. It would be weird if you and Brendon shared a bed." Ashley says. Tyler rolls his eyes at her. We all head to our rooms. "My head hurts." Ashley says. "You're probably a bit drunk. Not badly but to the point that you have a headache." I say. I dig through my bag and find ibuprofen. I give her two tablets and she swallows them with the help of water. She smiles at me. I smile back.

Before I could say anything else, she crashes her lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. We make our way to the bed. I pick her up and set her on the bed. I stood in front of her. She wraps her legs around my body. Her fingers were tangled in my hair. I pull away for a second and push her back onto the bed and crawl into the bed. I was on top of her  and continued to make out with her. She removes her shirt and tosses it across the room and I do the same. I take my pants off and she takes off hers. She moves her hips in a circular motion causing friction.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you all so much! Have a picture for the road!

Stay Alive |-/