Prologue

*3rd Person's POV*

A wolf with H/C fur was shown padding through a beautiful forest that held a waterfall further up into the forest. The young wolf stopped walking as he heard the demon birds chirped their song beautifully. He yawned quietly as the warmth of the sun, hitted him from the skyline above, "N/N!" A female voice cried out making the H/C wolf turn around noticing a black demon wolf stopped right in front of him, "The king's army, they're here." She barked softly as she panted, the male wolf demon's E/C hues eyes widen slightly in shock before turning to normal and nodded. "Is my family fighting?" He questions making the female demon wolf nod, "Take me there." He said softly making her nod, turn around and dart off, the H/C demon wolf following after her.

After three minutes of running, the two demon wolves finally reached the huge war zone. "Go help the elders, pups, and queens." The male demon wolf barked out, the female demon wolf nodded and ran off. "Be careful, Solar." The male demon wolf whispered as he watched Solar leave his eyesight. The H/C demon wolf looked back at the war zone, he unsheathed his claws and ran in. His small body being taking noticed by some humans that were hiding, "Woah! Look at that Deku-Kun!" A girl chirped, her eyes sparkling in awe as she stared at the demon wolf, holding her staff in her tight grip. The green haired boy stared in awe as he held a small knife in his grip. A small grunt was heard from the others so they glanced at the boy with spikey ash blonde hair, and red eyes. "K-Kacchan." The green haired boy said nervously, "Oh come on Bakugo, you know this is cool!" The female chirped. The ash blonde boy watched the H/C wolf quietly, a hint a curiousity was shown in his eyes, but it was clearly hidden. "We're gonna get in trouble, Midoriya." A soft voice said, Midoriya, who was the green haired boy, glanced over at the heterochromia boy, who was also the prince of the king, that decided to attack the underworld that held the demon wolves and a couple of other mythical demonic creatures. The young kids watches the fight quietly.

Midoriya suddenly gasped as he ran out of his hiding place and went towards the H/C demon wolf, "Leave him alone!" Midoriya cried up. E/C hues stared at the green hues that the young boy held, the demon wolf lowered his head weakly, as blood seeped out of his wounds. The soldiers stopped and stared at the boy, in shock. "What are you doing here?!" One of them asked, "Saving the demon wolves! They did nothing to us!" Midoriya shouted as his eyes teared up, knowing that he could probably only save one demon wolf. The second soldier snarled at Midoriya, "You're just a farmer, how would you know?!" They growled out. Midoriya flinched at the growl, his friends coming to his sides instantly, which shocked the two soldiers noticing that their prince was here. "What are you doing here, Prince Todoroki?!" Both soldiers asked in shocked, Todoroki glared at the soldiers "Doing what's right." He answered calmly, but venom could be heard in the young boy's voice. Midoriya ran to the H/C demon wolf's side, his eyes glazed over with tears and glanced around, "If you tell my father, you're dead." Todoroki said slowly making the two soldiers whimper and fear, they nodded and ran away from the group of kids. Their was silence. The weakened demon wolf lifted his head, his eyes widened when he looked around and gave out a cry when he noticed his family and his packed were killed except for him. He weakly got onto his paws, his body shaking after losing a lot of blood. He stared at the young kids quietly, wondering who they were but looked away, and ran off towards a portal that would take him to the human realm. "Wait up!" The voices from the children cried out, chasing after him.

The demon wolf jumped into the portal with the children following after him. He knew that his life will be changed forever. After all, nothing can hide from the king, the king knows everything and makes sure his guards find the last demon wolf, but it's gonna be quite harder. After all, he will be living a human life, being half demon wolf in his human form. This demon wolf was named Y/N L/N, the last of his species, the one that will find love, have hardships, betrayal, and more importantly, friends. How long will Y/N's secret be hidden, by the king? Will he immediately be executed or be held in prison?