2

*3rd Person's POV*

The sun has finally rised slightly, and a half awake Midoriya and a fully awake Y/N was shone walking down the gravel path that leaded them down to the gate that held the villagers away from the outside world. "How do you wake up so early?" Midoriya asked as he yawned quietly. Y/N softly chuckled "I'm used to it." He replies making the green haired boy nod, yawning once more. The two finally reached the gate, but was shocked when they saw Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka, and a couple of others. Y/N blinked a couple of times, wondering why they were coming but shrugged it off. "Lets go." Y/N said bluntly making them nod as the group left the village through the gate entrance.

~timeskip~

*Y/N's POV*

Half an hour has passed, and I could tell that everyone was tired, would blame them, they woke up once the sun rised. I softly chuckled as I heard their stomach grumble. "Hungry?" I asked looking over my shoulder, the group, had a small embarrassed blush on their cheeks, even the two tsundere's had a blush of embarrassment. I smiled slightly in amusement, "We'll stop and have breakfast." I stated making a couple of them shout in happiness and sat down on the ground instantly, sighing in relief. I rolled my eyes as the others sat down in a circle, "I'll go find some wood and food, while you lazy bums just sit here and enjoy sitting down, we'll have to start walking again after breakfast anyway." I said shrugging making their eyes widen slightly, the girl with green hair scrambled up onto her feet, "I'll help you out, ribbit." She said making me nod my head, "Alright." I replied, agreeing. I could see the jealousy in the boys eyes even though they tried to hide it. "Lets go." I murmured as I left the gang, with the frog like girl.

Once we were away from the group the frog like girl introduced herself "I'm Tsuyu Asui, what's your name, ribbit?" She asks, I glanced at her, "I'm Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you Tsuyu." I replied, "It's nice to meet you as well, ribbit." She said. I nodded slowly, and looked away, my ears twitching as I heard a waterfall up ahead. "I'll look for the wood and you can look for the food alright? Theirs a waterfall up ahead that could have some fish." I murmured. Tsuyu looked at me in awe, before nodding. "We'll meet back here, when we're done." I said softly, she nodded and left up ahead towards the waterfall. I watched as she left my vision before transforming into my demon wolf form I stretched, before shaking my fur, I then darted off looking for some wood or twigs, to make the camp fire.

*Todoroki's POV*

I looked up at the sky quietly, as silence surrounded us, "Todoroki." Uraraka called out making me glance at her, wondering what she wanted. "What would your father say if he finds out you left?" She asks, I sighed, "He'll probably say something, like me being the next king, and he'll send out some guards to scout me out and bring me back to the kingdom." I answered bluntly. Uraraka stared at me for a couple of seconds before looking away, to talk to Midoriya. I mentally sweatdropped but ignored the others talking anyway as I started thinking about, Y/N. 'Y/N reminds me of that demon wolf, Midoriya, Bakugo, Uraraka, and I saved. Plus Y/N doesn't look like a normal okami, maybe the demon wolf and Y/N are the same person? It could be possible since the demon wolf had E/C hues and H/C hair, like Y/N does.' I thought.

"We're back, ribbit!" Tsuyu said as she appeared with Y/N beside her, my face heated up slightly, when I noticed he had no shirt on. "What happened to your shirt?!" Uraraka asked, Y/N laughed nervously, "I accidentally got stabbed in the side with a sharp stick, so I used my shirt to soak up the blood, I'm alright, Tsuyu had bandages, some how, so I just pretty much threw my shirt away, I can wait to get a new one." Y/N answers shrugging, I looked away, my face heating up a bit more, noticing his toned S/C skin, and his six pack. I sighed softly, as my face cooled down and looked back over at Y/N, looking at his wolf features quietly. I'm still wondering if he's that demon wolf, that we followed to that portal.

~timeskip~

*Y/N's POV*

Night time has finally arrived, and I was just laying against the tree, staring up at night sky, listening to the crickets. "Y/N?" A tired voice asked, I glanced over noticing it was Todoroki. "Yeah?" I replied, glancing back up at the sky, I felt movement beside me, so I looked in the corner of my eyes, noticing it was Todoroki, laying against me. I bit back a smile, "I was wondering something, you don't have to answer." He murmured, I thought for a bit before nodding, "Are you the demon wolf, from ten years ago?" Todoroki asks. My body stiffened at the question, "Why are you asking that?" I replied, Todoroki moved around slightly, putting his head on my right shoulder as he got comfortable. "Just wondering." He muttered, as he fell asleep. I felt my body relaxed as I sighed, 'I'll tell you guys in the future, I just can't risk it.' I thought as I closed my eyes, falling asleep.