brooke Stanley

"lukey pukey!"Charlotte says running her hands all over him."so you barely decide to tell me you two are dating." I say he nods uncomfortablely.

I laugh as Luke trips over a baseball bat on the sidewalk. "shut up!Brooke its not that funny!"I giggle a little. "it actually is..sorry lukey pukey!"i say mocking jis girlfriend Charlotte he gives Me a mock glare.

I rinckel my nose. "wait up babe!"Charlotte yells fast walking towards Luke. she is wearing white pants with a pink top and a white purse.

her blonde hair bounces lazely. she pushes me out of her way as she leaped into his strong arms.

"hey beautiful!" Luke sound her around like they were in a movie. she jumps out of his arms then kissing him. for a while. I stand there Awkwardly. "hey Charlotte." she turns and rolls her eyes."oh....its just brooke hi."she sounded bored and drunk.

I sigh."so luke wanna come to my house today in an hour?" I roll my eyes and stomp my foot impatiently. am I jealous!? can't be can i? "can't going to brookey's today."Luke says pointing to me I nod And smile."yeah and char,we really gotta go. so bye."I say pulling him away.

he waves to her and calls out"i'll call you in three hours." she rolls her eyes and whips her head around to her red convertable. He smiles at me. "somebody got mad." I roll my eyes ."you know I  hate her i've hated her since 4th grade." he looks at me apolageticlly."sorry thought you gotten over that since it was SEVEN YEARS AGO!" "She never stopped being mean luke."I say "okay your just being delusional brooke," he says looking at me with a small smirk "and to prove it to you im gonna get her to pick us up. Right know." I feel shock and anger jump onto my face. "NOOO DON'T." he whipes his phone out of his pocket and dials her number.

"thanks for picking us up charlette." he says jumping into the front seat. I sit next to her friends. "no problem luke....and" She struggles "brooke!" i say annoyed. so she can date my bestffriend but cant learn my name while she's at it. "brooke.."she sounded embaressed and pulled away from the cerb.

"so where do you live brooke?" she asks "just drop me off at 5th street." i dont want HER to know where I live especially because i hate her and i know she hates me. I lived on 7th street. it wouldnt be much of a walk.besides I need the walk. I like being in shape helps with my sports. "but you live on-" "i'll just go to grans."I quickly add forgetting luke was in here and knew where i lived. "thought i was comeig home with you today?" I shake my head 'Charlette is already here whats the point in her driving all the way across town again just go with her." He seamed unsure but i gave him my best smile.

I walk up to my house door hoping I beat my little sister belle home. She's my halfsister. My parents divorced when I was eight. A year later she met thomas jennings and got married three mounths later.They had a daughter. Belle of course,geuss dad didn't like how fast they were moving and wanted to move away. So thats what he did.

so I visit every summer and spring break. I have a halfbrother too. leon something.He married a blonde lady who owns her own beauty shop.My life was difficult. In a way."brooke is that you?I need help with my homework." she comes to me with her pink pencil in her hand."with what?" she hold her homework sheet up. "math." easy thats my best subject. "sure,belly bear." she prances to her chair. "third grade math is easy." i say as she points to the problem.

"mhh. what are you cooking brooke."mom asks setting her breife case on the coffee counter."chicken marinara."she smiles and kisses belle on the cheek. I got belle to sit down and watch disney channel. I apsolutly hated that channel. but whatever keeps her quiet.

"so are you okay?"Luke asks o. the other end of the phone. He called as soon as he could. "yeah I'm fine  its fine."I say as I slip on my Panama top. "Are you sure?" I sigh"yeah you slut of a girlfriend seemed happy though."

"sorry Brooke I'm sorry I won't ever do it again promise!" I smile "good and good night hope the bed bugs crawl IP your ass and eat you up!"I joke he laughs as soon as I finish my sentence. "love you too Brooke." we hang up. He loves me!

I think as butterfly's fill my stomach." I live you too!" I whisper as I turn my lamp off.