Blone slut he calls a girlfriend

After what feels like forever school was finally out,And I was planning (like everyone else) to go to Barbra's ice cream shop.

It was a block away and it was pouring outside. Well isn't it my lucky day to be my age and have no car today! Another thing was I got to walk by myself.

Luke was out with the blonde slut he calls his girlfriend. (yay!) I was halfway there and was practically soaked.

By the time I reach Barbra's shop I'll be dead in the middle if the foggy road.

I was freezing!My teeth where chattering so loud it caused an earth quake in china.

I step inside the shop and search with careful eyes for the slutty blonde and my very much amazing best friend.

***

I slammed down charlottes strawberry ice cream and handed Luke his raspberry ice cream.

"Thank you beautiful." he said getting out of his chair to spin me around in a circle.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "no geourgous." He laughed "hey no kissing my boyfriend bitch!" The slut yells Luke's eyes widen and he turns towards her.

"Calm down grump!" I giggle has Luke. Said to her with a smile ovipositor trying to make her feel better.

She lets out an exasperated groan. "hey but your my grump!" she rolls her eyes and prances away from us.

"I can never make her happy!"he smiles at me."she's a drama queen alright." He laughs, then takes a huge chunk of ice cream and shoves it in his mouth.

"I know you don't like her,but thanks for getting along with her." he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks for the kiss princess," He giggles "don't hold back the next one either."I laugh with him.

Blondy comes back and sits next to him an instantly starts making out with him. lets go my stomachs hurting baby!" He smiles and wraps his around her waist "okay babe." he kisses get and gets up.

"we got to go princess see ya later." I smile and wave. My last chance to even leave with him vanished.gone just like magic.