Oo shit just got real

Luke's prov.

I was sitting in my girlfriends car while she rubbed my leg. It was uncomfortable but I had no choice. She wanted to she could.

"I'm sorry Luke I got jealous! Also I was feeling a bit sick." Charlotte said glancing at me every ten seconds to see what my expression was.

"It's fine I just feel bad that I left Brooke...Don't you?" She sighs "yeah,a little BUT it's too bad we're too far to get her." She seemed to get angry every time I brought brooke up.

"Baby are you jealous of brooke?" I put my hand on hers Her jaw drops and she makes an over dramatic sound. "of course not! That offends me that you would think that!" She hits the steering wheel.

"I wasn't trying to offend you!It was just a question." She sighs and looks at me with her beautiful magenta green eyes. "no baby I know I'm yours." She parks in front if her houses gate and rolls down the window and waits.

finally a voice comes on."hi it's me josh." Charlotte says "okay just wait one second!" The gates open immediately.

She drives in slowly and reveals all that was hidden from behind the gate. The place was beautiful. The yard was a healthy dark green,and the house was big and white.

It was my first time at her house. I've. Never been here but it already made me feel incredibly uncomfortable...

Charlottes prov.

I don't see how he couldn't see the jealousy in my eyes! Not to mention annoyance!

I hated Brooke she was a thief and whore. Why?of all the girls in The school that could have been his best friend did it have to be slutty brooke?

She kissed him on the cheek and I was pisses!that was it.

I kissed Luke meaningfully in my car. I was In the front of my house.

At first our kiss was a peck and quick but slowly they turned into long kisses, and maybe a few minutes later I added tongue. He didn't seem to mind so I kept on.

Till he pulled away from me. "what is it?" I ask frustrated. All I wanted to do was make out and take my shirt off. that was it!

"It's just," he started then out his hand in his chin."you brought me to your house. just to stay in the front of it. why?" I roll my eyes.

"I didn't know you wanted to go Inside.Sorry!" I spat slamming my door behind me. He follows me inside my house.

"Daddy I'm here with my boyfriend where going up stairs."I throw my key. And purse on the kitchen counter."okay your moms not home today sweetheart."I roll my eyes.of course she's not she never is! All she wants to do is party.

Brooke's prov.

I was at my house watching tv in my bedroom while my sister was outside in the front with her friends,and mom was in the kitchen cooking with my step father.

I was waiting for Luke to text me..something,ANYTHING! It was getting late, he usually texted me around this time. It made me jealous that he goes her over me. why her?

She's a butch and is completely different from him!..from me. I fact he knew how much I hated her. I wasn't even paying one bit of attention to my favorite show ravens wood.

It was barely in the middle of the show and couldn't even tell you what happened on the very first part.

I was too busy being jealous and worried..also extremely pissed. I was mad he was my only best friend! probably my only friend.

I never in my life had A friend that was a girl or any other guy friend just Luke. Maybe that should change? I'm just the third wheel basically.

Maybe then like will see how it feels. If he feels anything. If he hangs out with Charlotte any longer hell loose all love in his heart.