Midnight

I wake up strangely in the middle of the night and check the time.
It reads 12:00 and I rest my head back down. I turn my head to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. She only has on her bra and underwear, making her look sexy as hell. I lick my lips and shift my body to face her, it's not until then do I notice my boner pitching a tent in my boxers.
I begin to stroke it as I admire (Y/N) in her sleep. It begins to throb as my strokes intensify.
Then I hover on top of her and begin to plant kisses all over her neck and chest. Slight whimpers and moans leave her mouth but she's still deep in sleep.
I slowly pull down her panties revealing her sweet paradise coated in her nectars. I give her a long and slow lick savoring her. It makes her arch her back and yelp out.
A smirk grows on my face knowing that she's almost awake. Wake up babygirl. I whisper in her ear as her eyes flutter open.
Then to get her fully awake I thrust into her and she moans out of pleasure. Oh fuck Michael!
I groan at how tight and wet she is. Then I throw her legs over my shoulder and go faster making beads of sweat fall off my chest and onto hers.
I finally hit her spot making her release forcing me out. And I stroke myself a few times and release on her stomach.
I collapse on the bed as we both try to recuperate.