1

Roy/biancas POV
'ADORE DELANO 10PM' reads a sign outside a club. damn, i used to be so close too her, i even got her to stop smoking and doing drugs! i decided to go in and watch the show, '9:45' great that gives me time to get a drink and get a good spot to watch her preform. although i stopped seeing-well, talking to her, i'm still extremely proud of her, she's so talented its such a shame she hasn't been recognised in the media yet.

i decide to sit close to the stage but far enough that she won't notice me so i dont throw her off.

the show was amazing, she even sang some songs she written herself, shes very talented.
she looked ALOT thinner than when i last saw her, how long ago was that? a year! wow i cant believe its been that long already, she always hated her hog body so i guess she started working out?

i leave the show and begin to walk back to my apartment, "fuck! i need it now! no, what do you mean i need to stop?! im fucking fine" i hear from behind the club-instinctively i begin walking around to see who it is "no sharon please im sorry you're the only person who gives me the good stuff please i need it" i hear the voice begging and as i approach i realise its Adores voice "damn it!" she yells and i turn the corner to see her slump onto the floor in frustration, "adore?" i say nervously, she looks at me and shoots up "oh..bianca.." she says "what are you doing here?" she asks "nevermind that! whats wro-" i begin "no! don't pretend you care now" she interrupts "adore you know i care" i say "if you cared you wouldn't have deleted me off everything and avoided me like the plague after the...incident" adore says angrily "adore.." i say quietly trying to think of what to say, she stares at me for a while and then just sighs and picks up her phone "im calling sharon you can leave now" she says "wait sharon? why?" i say ignoring her request "you stopped talking to her for a while whe-" i start "when i stopped smoking and doing drugs for YOU, yeah" she says interrupting me "oh adore dont tell me you're doing all that again?" i say "well you're the one who stopped caring-pretending the care- about me, i realised that you also didnt care when you made me stop everything and i stopped because i was naive and cared about you" she says, voice shaking "i-i always cared" is all i could manage to get out. she goes to say something else and i can see the tears forming in her eyes "you were really great in the show" i said to break the silence "why did you come see it" she snaps "um i dont know i was just passing and-" i reply "and what? you wanted to come see how awful im doing without you?" she says nearly shouting "no, adore.."i say, tears form in her eyes and her chin quivers, shes shakes her head and turns around. i take that as my queue to leave "im..sorry for everything" i say and then walk away.

i decided to go to the pizza shop and i order a pizza and sit down.

danny/adores POV
i watch bianca walk away before falling to floor sobbing. "fuck it" i eventually say and i go back into the backstage area of the club. i go around all the rooms looking for any drugs i can find. i finally come across a bag full of poppers, edibles, ket, weed and crack "yes" i say quietly to myself. i grab the bag and run out the back of the club.

i find a park and sit on the swings. crack never gave me my jush but i just wanted to use everything there was in the bag so i could just fucking forget tonight ever happened.

i look at my watch "3:15am" i get up to start walking to my flat, it was only 15 minutes away so i didnt have that far to walk. as i begin walking across the grass everything starts to go weird because of the hallucinations and i eventually black out.