I Wish That I Could Wake Up With Amnesia

I glanced around the room. I was in a hospital, but I had no idea how or why I was here. My doctor talking with 3 guys, one taller one with a lip peircing and blond hair, the other with a bandana and but his hair was wavy. The last one was an asian guy with black hair.

I have no idea who these guys are.

"MICHAEL, YOURE AWAKE!" The tall one exclaimed, racing over to me.

"Who are you? Who am I? How did I get here? How long have I been here?" I asked, afraid. I didn't even know this guy and he was acting all weird. He looked really sad after I said that and his eyes began to water.

"What's wrong?" I asked, totally confused.

"M-Michael," The boy stuttered. "I-I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings. Those two are are Ashton and Calum.." He pointed to the two boys who also looked very sad. "We are your band members.. Your best friends.." He let out a sob and quickly covered his mouth. He leaned over, hugging himself, the boy- Luke- looked broken.

Quicky the other two boys raced over and the other blond one hugged him and took him out of the room while the black haired one just stared at me with a sad expression.

"I'm Calum. You're Michael.." He whispered, looking down.

"Luke made that obvious," I said back.

Calum looked at me and for a split second, I saw hope in his eyes, then they quicky washed back over with sadness.

"Yeah.. So do you have any questions?" He asked and faked a smile.

"So many. Firstly, why the fuck am I here? Who the fuck am I? And why the fuck are you guys so sad?" I asked.

"Y-You're here b-because.. Michael you tried to kill youself," He croaked and I widened my eyes in surprise.

I wonder why I did that.

"You're Michael Gordon Clifford. You play tthe guitar and dye your hair a lot. You're 18, your birthday is November 20th, and you're in the band 5 Seconds Of Summer." He said, not looking at me.

"How do you know all that?" I asked, shocked.

Were these guys stalkers?

He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Luke, Ashton and I are your band mates," He replied, ignoring my question. "We're all best friends. You tried to kill yourself a month ago, and you've just now woken up, and you have fucking amnesia. We had no idea you'd take that song so seriously... You even wrote about how much it meant to you in your suicide note."

Calum looked at me, waiting for a response. Of course, I didn't know.how to give one.

"I-uh-okay," I finally said. Calum looked extremely upset by my response and immediatly left the room and left me all alone.

What did I do wrong?

-------------------------------------

hey! so first chapter of Amnesia.

[IF YOU WERE WONDERING THE STUFF IN ITALICS WERE WHAT MICHAEL WAS THINKING] yes of course this was inspired by the song :p its really sad and it makes me.want to cry cause I can picture it in my head. mph. BUT IF YOU READ THIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE MY WRITING IS CRAP. if you guys could comment and stuff I would really love that, okay?

[: <3 ××××

xoxo -a