First chapter of my life

Love... a word that means so much for some people, and nothing to others.

On a sunny afternoon, on a school bus there was a normal but kind of nerdy girl named Amanda listening to music with her friend Victoria. Amanda was  very calm and quiet and popularity wasn't exactly her specialty.
She didn't have a lot of friends but she had what she thought that were enough.

From an outsider's perspective, Amanda's life was extremely boring. Her routine was: home, school, tutoring lessons, home. Everyday, five days a week. And that was it. She didn't have a social life. Her classmates, year by year, just stopped inviting her for their birthday parties. She was almost a nobody, which was okay for her.
Amanda never had a boyfriend which didn't help her popularity problem considering the fact that she was 15 years old.

Her life got worse when she started being bullied. Day by day girls mocked her, made fun of her, called her names... they saw her cry once and when that happened one of them said :
- This is the best day of my life because I made Amanda cry!

This broke her heart even more. Day after day, week after week she started losing her strenght to keep going.
What hurted the most was that one of the bullies was Victoria. She helped the other girls to bully Amanda. Gladly that didn't last more than a year.
Amanda had a really good heart and was a really good person so after a long, long time of apologies, she forgave Victoria and they became friends again. She didn't forgive her just because she had a big heart, she  did it mostly because if she didn't do it, she would be alone on the bus.
Unfortunately, that didn't stop the others. They kept insulting Amanda, eventhough Victoria stopped helping them.

She never felt liked , much less loved until one day everything changed completely when Victoria, the only person that kept her company on her way home (on the bus), changed school and left her completely alone on the bus, in a new "world" waiting to be discovered.