One shot

Ambers P.O.V

"Why would you say that Amber?" Cassidy's voice booms straight through one ear and out the other.

The tension in the room was quite evident, everyone was either comforting Ashton or yelling at me; primarily the latter.

I don't know what came over me, I couldn't control my mouth once I began to say what I had been holding bottled inside. It's not my fault. It's not his fault. It's my fault, oh god it is my fault. I'm so angry, so fucking angry at myself and Ashton is the only logical person to blame it on.

I'm not crazy, I am smart, hot and independent; at least that is what I have been trying to convince myself ever since I found out that Ashton was...

"AMBER! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" Cassidy screams, shaking the strong barriers that contain my thoughts. I couldn't help but simply laugh at her profound and pointless attempts to enlighten my closed emotions in order to see that I hurt Ashton with what I had said to him. Oh please, He has been lying to everyone for months. Hypocritical ass. Ashton is such a perfect guy that does absolutely nothing wrong and gave up his future to be closer to his brother.

All I hear in that instance is Ashton, Ashton and more Ashton. What about Harry aye? Harry is the one with that terrible disease yet everyone doesn't give a crap if he failed he 13th round of chemotherapy or where his white blood cell transfusions came back negative.

Harry is deteriorating before their eyes and those selfish and arrogant people that he called his family; can only care for Ashton.

"Enough Cassidy!" I stand up suddenly, throwing her growing confidence to the curb. "Why do you even care about his feelings huh? YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM!" I yell in her face, close enough to let her know that I certainly wasn't buying into her intimidating act.

I watch as her face drops and I simply let out a sinister laugh. "Come on Cass, you don't care about him, you hate him and you made that clear to him right? You hurt his feelings so much he had to go and cry into his pillow like a little baby" I simply stated whilst taking small steps towards her.

"You know you're a bitch right?" she whispered in a hurt and vulnerable voice.

"Hmm, and youre only figuring out that now; Bestie?" I smirk at her. I watch her manocuer around me like I was a dead rat on the side of the road and slam my dorm door shut with trembling thunder. Shit, I am probably not going to hear from her for a couple of weeks now. I cant control my anger sometimes. Shaking my thoughts away, I sighed at my sudden change of mood.

As I forcefully grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder, I grab my car keys and reciprocate the same action with my door as Cassidy did. Driving onto the freeway, I readied myself for a long drive to Conneticut.

--------------------------------------

Pulling up to the large building that could possibly house over two hundred thousand people, I let my eyes trail up the skyscraping structure standing before me.

"Fucking great" I moaned to myself. Opening the massive glass doors in the entrance and look for any sign of direction. Accidently bumping into a middle aged woman, I politely ask her where I could find my destination. After explaining them, I mentally question my forever changing moods depending on the person I am communicating. God I am such a confusing teen.

Getting out of the silver elevator, I breathe a sigh of relief as I see the door I was looking for. Opening it slightly, I peer into the natural y lighted, white room, I smile as I see a familiar pair of sad eyes land on mine.

"Amber, I'm so glad you're here." He manages to breathe out; in which he shatters my heart with every syllable. I look down at his frail hands and take them in mine; giving them a slight squeeze.

"Harry, baby I missed you so much I had to visit you"