14

14- "You just need to believe in yourself." – Rex, Toy Story 2

I enter my buidling in a frenzy. I was rushing to get to Wonder so I could explain the situation as quick as possible. I forgot girls got jealous just like guys do. I'm not use to being with a girl and having to worry how they feel. Im new to this.

When I get upstairs I knock on her door untill see answers. When she sees me she hugs herself with her arms not meeting my gaze. "Hey Jason."

"Wonder. What ever you're  thinking is probably not true. I was at the mall with Hadley and Levi,  her boyfriend. Not anything else." I explain to her.

She frowns, "I kind of figured but I still felt like I wasn't enough for you. Sure it may sound pathetic and soppy but it's true." She pauses, "I feel like shit sometimes."

"You just have to believe in yourself." I take a step toward her, " I want you. I think your amazing not anyone could top that. You should trust me enough to believe that " I wrap my arms around her pulling her small body into me. I rest my chin on top of her head.

Wonder sighs, "I'm sorry for being jealous."

"Its okay. Your not even mean jealous your sad jealous. I'm not sure which one I prefer." I hum.

Wonder giggles, "I can be mean jealous. Don't make me show you." I look down at her and softly cup her cheeks. I lean down and brush my lips against hers.

She fists my shirt pulling my body closer to her own. I slowly walk her in the apartment kicking the door behind me. My hands leave her cheeks and find her hair.

My lips trail down her neck peppering kisses all the way down and weave my finger tips through her hair. She let's out a throaty sound, her hair was her weak spot.

Wonder's hands wriggle their way under my shirt and touching my bare skin. Her nails lightly scratch my back. " Fuck Wonder if you don't stop I'm going to take you on this couch." Her face turns red, her hand take a few seconds to stop moving.

We sit down on the couch in silence. Wonder grips my hand before saying, "I want to give you a hickey."

My eyes widen, I gulp making my adams apple bob up and down." Okay."

She straddles my waist sitting on my lap, her hand lay on my shoulders

She straddles my waist sitting on my lap, her hand lay on my shoulders. I could feel her warm breath fan my neck. I've never received a hickey before but I'm glad I haven't because now I am with Wonder....

Her teeth bite at a part of my neck, she lips close on the skin and her tongue moves along the sensitive skin. My heart starts to pound in  my chest, my hands reach out to grip her waist pulling her down on me.

She gasps, her face turning red as I do so but immediately she goes back to sucking on my skin. Soon she was done and when finished she licked the red mark tenderly. "Done." She said in a raspy voice.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and look at her hickey. " You made it pretty dark."

"Yeah so it says on longer." She grins at me.

I swear this girl is so complex yet so beautiful. On minute she could be so bashful and shy the next she could be a vixen and jealous. It amazes me, it makes me what to devour her even more.

Quickly, I flip her over and grin down at her my smirk almost feline. "My turn." Her eyes dilate a bit before pulling me down on her.