Kitty War

Ludo was you everyday normal cat, you know the ones who jump on fences and chases birds. But then one day Ludo saw something and he let out a hiss. Ludo saw something that made his heart throb. It was Minka and she was nudging another tom cat on the head. But this wasn't just any tom cat, it was Ian. Ludo cried out at this and Minka stopped and looked over at him like nothing just happened. Ludo jumped over the fence and away from the new love couple. Every step he takes, his heart breaks a little. He thought she loved him, he thought that she would be faithful. Ludo only loves her for her but also loved her body more than anything. Minka knew he loved her body and it broke her heart into smithereens so she moved on with Ian. Ever since that Ludo drank warm milk and sniffed cat nip. His tail flicking when thoughts of Minka came through his head. Ludo wandered the street and ended up finding a whore named Trappie, she was already pregnant so he knew that she wouldn't be carrying his babies anytime soon. Meanwhile, Minka was pregnant with quad triplets and she was so happy. Nothing could ruin this. That was until she saw her. She followed the black pussy to Ian. She heard Ian purr and she turned the corner to see the cat rub her ass in his face. She felt used and cheated. Ian left her for that feline named Pepsi and he never came back. Minka didn't know what to do so she walked down the street trying to distract herself after everything. She bumped into something and looked up to see Ludo. She purred with joy and they nudged heads with each other. Ludo accepted her back into his life even though she is pregnant. Soon in a few weeks, there would be more in their family.