The Deed

Well. Have fun.

On a moist evening, right after school had let out for the day, Noah was feeling down. He knew his mom would kill him if he didn't get his grades up. He decided it was time to do something about it.

He walked over to Mrs. Marianna's room. He looked through the window and saw her peek up from beneath her glasses. She promptly got up and came to the door.

Noah could feel the sexual tension growing as she reached for the knob. When she gave a slight twist and opened, he entered her room.

"So what are you doing here today, Noah? It's after school, shouldn't you be heading home?" She asked.

"No," Noah stated, "I was just concerned about my grade in here. I'm gonna be in so much trouble if I don't fix it, but I don't know how to...."

"Do you know how to make a loaf of bread rise?" She interrupted.

"No, I'm not so sure I know how to."

"Look down, Noah. You just use a little bit of that."

Noah looked down, and wondered if Mrs. Marianna was making a reference to his yeast infection.

Mrs. Marianna knew what he was thinking and said "yes, exactly that. You use a little yeast. May I get some? My loaf is a little limp"

Before Noah could say Anything, Mrs. Marianna immediately went down and unbuttoned his skirt.

Noah's vagina flaps began to quiver as Mrs. Marianna rubbed them with her fake nails. She began to press deeper and deeper, feeling the smooth pink skittle he had inside. She began to also do it harder and harder, which ended up causing her nail to break off in his vag.

Mrs. Marianna looked up and said, I'm sorry about that, I know a way I can get it out.

She then put her head down his waist, and began to run her tongue along his labia minora, trying to tickle it and make it squirt her nail back out. She went for the clitoris after a few more tries and hit the G spot, causing Noah to vajaculate all over Mrs. Marianna's face. The nail flew into her left nostril and she quickly plucked it out.

His yeast infection was obviously coating Mrs Marianna's face. As this was the secret ingredient, her loaf began to rise.

Noah saw it through her tightly knit corduroy pants. Her bread had risen. He wanted to see how it tasted since it was baked, so he got it out through her zipper, scratching it up as it exited her pants.

She didn't mind

He slowly began to caress it with his tongue. Like a snake, he coiled his tongue around her cock, constricting it, making it feel nice. The sliminess and grimy-ness from his saliva created a nice lubricant as he choked on her massive game cock.

The bread was so thick, so well done. So nice, the best he had ever tasted, better than what he could ever imagine.

He got back up and they began to make out. He cocked his head back from her vagina like lips and whispered in her ear "I want you to put your bread inside my oven"

They began to make out even more, as they fell back into a large scale oven/jukebox that played Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne on infinite repeat.

The bass was blaring, and the heat was blazing it without them.

Mrs. Marianna slowly began to enter Noah's oven. Her loaf wasn't quite done yet, it needed a bit more time to bake.

They began to profusely sweat in the oven/jukebox of love and kept up a steady rhythm. Noah arched his back as Mrs. Marianna's loaf was so done that her cream filling seeped into the depths of his vagina. She moaned and howled as Noah groaned and sighed.

The deed was done.

The seed had secreted

Mrs. Marianna slipped her pants on back as they crawled out the oven/jukebox in an ass-to-mouth style fashion with Mrs. Marianna in front.

Then Noah began to slip his skirt back on as well and he looked up and his teacher while his eyes glistened and he said;

"Have I earned my extra credit yet?"