1537 and 1539

January 1537

The so called Queen was pregnant Elizabeth thought to herself. Elizabeth was no longer sick and Catherine Parr had given her food, a bed and shelter. Elizabeth at only 3 years old may have been the smartest child but she was still a child and wanted the love of her papa and she wanted her mama back.

March 1537

Jane Seymour lost the baby. She had a miscarriage. This infuriated Henry. He needed a son! At least Katherine and Anne gave him a living child.

July 1537

People of small places in England heard stories of a little girl who was the most kindest and generous little girl. All around people wanted to see this little girl. It was Elizabeth.

October 1537

People were rebelling against the king and Catherine Parrs husband was killed in the rebellion. This devastated her and she died of a broken heart. Hal Fitzroy heard of his wife's friends death and went to the funeral only to find little Elizabeth. Hal and his wife Mary Fitzroy neè Howard took her in as their own. Mary Howard was the only Howard to not turn again Elizabeth. Hal and Mary kept little Elizabeth a secret.

April 1538

The Queen was pregnant again currently Mary Tudor was a princess again and current heir until her stepmother gave her father a son.

August 1538

Jane Seymour gave birth at 7 months to a still born boy. This made Henry even more furious. Especially since Mary was extremely sickens was most likely going to die.

November 1538

Princess Mary died of a tumor. This made Henry sad. He mourned due his daughter for an entire year.

November 1539

Henry sent for Elizabeth only to find her missing from Hatfield. Henry named Hal Fitzroy his heir. Now Prince Henry and his wife Princess Mary of Wales.