12🍼❤

💞Jikook.com💞

When they got to the cinema Jungkook let Jimin pick the movie "oh hyung let's see this one" he said "which one?" "Um Gerald's Game" Jungkook looked down at him with his eyebrows frowned "Are you sure?" He nods "okay"

Around fifteenth minutes into the movie Jimin started to regret his choice, his face turned red and his eyes widened when he handcuffed her to the bed. He knew that they were doing but didn't know why, he never understood the thrill of being handcuffed to a bed.

He looks away when he leaned down and kisses her, a light gasp leaves his lips and he covers his face "what's wrong Jiminie?" He looked over to Jungkook with a red face "umm n-no hyung" he smiled and put his hand over his.

"We can skip the movie and go to dinner if you want" he shakes his head and looked down at their hands "Jimin?" He didn't even say anything, he was too distracted "Jimin...are you okay?" He looked up at him and quickly stopped making eye contact "I'm fine hyung" he nods and goes back to watching the movie, when he moves his hand Jimin pouts but doesn't do anything.

"You're not real" he said "youre only made out of...moonlight" Jimin hides his face from the screen actually a little scared from the man and how close he was "the movie is almost over, do you want to leave now?" Jimin nods and Jungkook grabs his hand gently pulling him with him. "Now I know why mommy never lets me see scary movies" Jimin said lightly laughing afterwards.

"I thought you were kidding when you said that you've never watched a scary movie" he blushed feeling a little bit embarrassed about it "one day I want to watch really really scary movie but I'm scared" Jungkook continued to hold his hand as they walked out to his car. "Maybe we can watch one sometime" he abruptly stopped himself from saying that he could he his first time since it would sound a little dirty.

"Sure we can" he opened the door for him and got in himself, after they both had on their seat belts he pulls off. For some reason Jimin thought back to earlier and looked back at his neck, he wanted to ask him about it again but decided that it would be best if he didn't "so hyung I-" he stops hearing his phone ring.

"It's my mommy" he nods and Jimin answers it hoping that she didn't forget about him going out with Jungkook today.

"Hello?....Jimin where are you?....with Jungkook hyung why?....Jungkook?....yes....where are you with him?....we're going to go to dinner....is it like a date?....I- um no....I wouldn't mind if it was, I only asked because he's older....I know mommy....but please don't do anything irresponsible...I won't I promise....okay I'll see you when you get home I love you....I love you too mommy"

He ended the phone call while smiling, Jungkook couldn't help but notice that his face was a light pink. It was always like that but it was a little more pink than usual "is everything okay?" He looked over to him and nodded "yeah, she just asked where I was" Jungkook hums and stops outside of a fancy looking restaurant.

As they get out Jungkook grabs Jimins hand again without even thinking about it, he didn't even notice that he did it. It was as if he was supposed to, Jimin blushed and looked down at their hands as they walked in.

He wasn't even paying attention to anything around him, he was so distracted by how his big hand basically covers his entire hand in his. He was so distracted that when they were getting lead to the table he didn't notice that Jungkook was trying to let go of his hand.

He looked down at him and cleared his throat to catch his attention "Jimin?" He snaps out of his daze but gets lost in another when he looks up at him "you can let go now" he nods and slowly let's go of the grip he had on his hand "s-sorry" he smiled and let him sit down first before sitting on the other side.

"It's fine"

~•~
💕

~•~💕

💕

Ex

A/N So I really didn't like the first one of chapter twelve that I published so i fixed it and yeah. I love y'all
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞