Chapter 1

Maribel Ochoa is an amazing barista shes also a Mommy Dom. Her last little cheated on her with her ex Daddy.... see shes a switch. All she wants more than anything is a little to love and take care of. She has red hair and d cup breasts shes fair skinned a skater hipster style. She wares black wafer glasses and is 5'9.

Zack Bellington III is a youtuber he gets paid to have fun and critique amusement parks rides, shopping centers stores and restaurants. He's a die hard harry potter fan he's a hufflepuff and a little he wants a mommy he's had many offers but he's waiting for the one to give his whole heart to. He has dirty blonde hair and a quafe haircut and he's 5'0 thin build but he's in shape he has muscles and a six pack. He's a complete little except for his naughty dreams.

Its Christmas time 2020 in San Francisco Zack just got back from San Diego comic con. In order for him to not go into little space he works on his video out in public. He happens at this cafe. He goes up to order and is none other than Maribel.

Hi, he freezes mid sentence. Staring at her beautiful green eyes. Maribel looks down at him as he looks down, how may I help you little one. Zack gets a hard on, Can... can... I...iiii get a dark chocolate Mocha. O no maribel tells him littles dont have coffee. I'll make you a milk chocolate. I dont have a mommy so you cant tell me I cant. She takes his order. She makes the chocolate and tells her coworker I'm going on break. She sits down in front of him... sets the chocolate in front of him and says here zakie boy. He tastes the chocolate its delicious but I need coffee. She responds no you dont what you need is to be my little boy. He completely shifts into a little boy. Pease... put my labtob away im slipping into little space. Maribel turns off the laptop and puts it away. Zack blurts out, your so beautiful. Maribel blushes thank you sweetie let's play 20 questions. What is your full name? Zack Bellington III, he answers nervously. And yours? Maribel Rose Ochoa but you can call me mommy. Zack smirks. What do you do for a living? She can tell with his laptop and his adult qualities he holds down a job. I'm a professional youtuber I get paid to have fun and critique amusement parks rides, shopping centers stores and restaurants. My channels name is champs adventures. Maribel rights everything down on her phone. Your turn love, zack looks at her and thinks I really like her I'm going to hit on her. What's your number? She smirks what's yours I'll send my contact love. 628-896-****. His phone goes off and sets her name on his phone as mommy. We should try out a week together? I'm half adult and half little. Maribel replays interesting I'm a switch too but I haven't been a little in a long time. The answer is yes to your question... I need to make you mine. Zack blushes and says I need to bring my suffies.. do you like them? I love stuffies baby boy which ones do you have? He smirk a krusty the clown, bart with krusty hat, big anime bear named Charley a huge teddy bear from my friend candice named oreo and a couple of others. He than asks, What's your idea of a perfect date? Fun stuff baby like Dave and buster's, trambaline banaza, bowling, mini golfing. Going out to eat spending time with my little boy. I like the idea of sucking on mommy's boobs. Maribel thinks that's not the only place I want you to suck. My friend and coworker Gena calls me Hey, Maribel you have to get back to work break is over with. I sigh. I look at the clock I have two more hours. Can you please wait for me I get off at six and I want to take you home with me. Well pick up your stuff and we can have a sleep over this week and hopefully you'll never leave. He just shakes his head and goes back to work he gets his video done right before shes off.