Chapter 3

Zack POV
Three days, only three days have passed since our wedding. I'm currently sitting at my computer planning out our honeymoon. I've decided to suprise her with a trip to the Bahamas. Sandy beaches peaceful and relaxing areas. The hotelroom out in the bungalows are beautiful. I just booked our tickets. I just made Irish beef stew I can smell it's almost done. A great suprise for my wife. I can't get enough of that, shes my wife. The printer goes off the plane and reservation tickets are printed. I get up to stir the stew. Here comes in my wife with her sister Candice and her bff Gena, good thing I made enough. Candice is first to comment. Dam you have your man on check. wifey comes over puts her hands on my shoulder hello sweetheart thank you for dinner love. She whispers in my ear, I'll properaly thank you later, I smirk you always take care of me ... that's why I dont mind love. I was planning for leftovers let me know when your bringing guests so I can make enough. I've been planning our honeymoon today. They were just stopping by for a social call now they're going to want to eat as well. What have you planned for our honeymoon? I smirk of course she picked up on that. Go look at the printer. Not even a second after running in, we all hear a shreak and a YES!! right afterwards. She runs at me and gives me a huge hug. She whispers to me I wont be able to stand after our first night there. Where are you two lovebirds going? Gina asks. The Bahamas sandals resort on a bungalow overlooking the sea it's right on top of the waters. A jacuzzi and a king size bed to dirty up. They both say eww and I laugh. Candice replies I didnt know you were so freaky. I'm not, I laugh and got hit. He makes me horney and territorial. I reply shes a freak and all mine. They laugh. Maribel looks at me I'll show you how freaky I can get. I bite my bottom lip. I smirk a lap dance? I get a laugh from them. She puts a hand on my cheek. you have no idea, I'll go easy on you love. I reply please dont. The girls laugh and I see an insane amount of lust in her eyes. Would you two excuse us my love needs some correcting. We walk into our bedroom love I know I'm a freak and I'm going to have fun with you tonight, please g-rate the intament details you give them. You dont I returned. She smirks most of the time I'm gloating about my man. Her hands go up and down my arms. Do whatever you want with me. She smirks let's play a game if you cum inside a minute I win and have a wild card I can use at anytime. If you dont you'll have the card. I reply to her, Let's make it interesting if you dont get wet I'll let you do whatever with me. If you get wet I'm tearing up your pussy tonight. You'll be working tomorrow with a limp. Shit... I hear, what love? I already lost I feel her wet pussy. Let's have fun love she starts blowing me I start the timer and meditate just a minute I tell myself i almost cummed twice. Breath slow your breathing, delay gratification. The timer goes off and I fuck her in the face, and cum serious amount of chunks in her. Your mine forever. Your giving me a lap dance tonight that's not a request. She looks at me I'm so wet love eat me up so I'm not sitting with cum between my legs. I whisper in her ear dessert before dinner tonight. She laughs, I eat up the excess cum and nibble on her clit. Please stop I'm going to cum again. Shes about to cum than I stop. I stand why didn't you finish? tonight love... o no...no no... you wanted me to stop. Finish love! You have to tell the girls the truth dont sugar code shit.... fine.... I eat her out I swallowed several gulps of cum. She pulls up her pants and walks out without me. I hear my husband has me on check he makes my body crumble without trying hes my everything. I'm his freak and I'm not holding anything back on our honeymoon. Dam girl you said you were correcting him. I lost the game I played with him. I smirk. I walk out to see them on the couch. I wouldn't count that as losing love. She smirks, I meant the bet love. Not my three orgasims back to back. Dam the girls say in unison. I already had my dessert. I get it, be careful. I'm feeling bold, I grab her breast from behind I'll do anything I please with you. I see the lust in her eyes I love it. I walk away from her and into the kitchen. Dam girl your the one on check. I hear her whisper hes fuckin perfect hes dominant and submissive hes a switch like me he cooks and takes care of all my needs... I've never been so horney in my life. He completes me. I love that... I need her, I tell myself to be patient. Foods done love I call.