chapter 2

Marbels pov

Hes getting it now. I reply, You want to be naughty I'm taking care of you tonight. I can feel him shift. I put my hand over his crotch and sure enough hes hard. Hey hun I need to change your diaper. He looks at me puzzled. Rickie asks do I make him nervous, no love I took it too far I'll be right back. I take zackie to the bathroom. Zackie blurts out I dont wear a diaper! I tell him in a gentle voice babe you have a prince probIem that needs to be taken care of. I kiss him with all the passion i can muster, I start giving him a hand job. I kiss his neck than look at him you have to be quiet. Im going to show you who I belong to. I start to blow him when I feel my hair being put in a ponytail and he fucks my mouth. I cant breath I turn red he sees this, without asking he pulls out turns me around strips me of my clothes violently and plunges into my kitty. Hes pounding me hard. I look back and up at him, my baby boy isn't there zackies full of lust, hes taking care of business. I cum violently all over the floor. I clean up I look over at him his little is back. How do you feel love? My normal self took care of you. He feels guilty for how he treated you. Dont worry love I'll talk to him tonight, when I'm off well talk to. When your a little I have to dominate you but the older you puts me in my place love. He did nothing wrong. We walk back out and I finish my lunch and rickie looks at me that must have been a bad diaper. I ask Why? You took 15 mins to change and you both look sweaty. You know Dam well why we look sweaty. Rickie laughs nothing like a quicky to make him feel better. Rickie looks at zackie. I'm one of maribels longest friends we were there for one another when we were both finding out who we are. Your mommy wants you shes territorial I wouldn't be surprised if she asked you to marry her. I laugh you putz hes my soulmate leave him be. I look at the clock I have to get back to work. Hey love are you staying or am I meeting you at roxy's? He looks at the clock I have two more hours.

Zack POV

Can I just go home mommy? Of course love I'll pick you up than we can go. I can take him rickie offers. Mommy replies no you want to play with him no.. o come on I set you up with your first little. Its zackies choice he doesn't like you yet. You said you would stop cheating on your husband and hes mine go pick someone else up than. I have no idea what they're talking about. If anything happens I'm telling your husband is that clear? Crystal clear he says. He has one of those smart cars we talk about fun places he has been and we talk about my channel and I get driven to the house and he stops right in front. I was listening to him talk about the music festival. Your mommy loved going every year that gave me an idea. Well zack it was nice talking to you. Out of no where he reaches into my pants and grabs my prince parts and starts giving me a hand job. He kisses my neck than starts than starts to blow me, he knows how to give a good blowjob but that's mommy's. I texted her he give me bj. I feel the phone vibrate tell him to call me or it's his ass. I cum in his mouth he swallows it, mommy wants you to call her. All I hear is WTF do you think your doing? hes mine! I'm coming home and if your not naked and handcuffed by the time I get there it's your ass. I never heard mommy mad before. I walk into the playroom and I hear rickie stumble around than I hear the handcuffs. Mommy gets home are you okay sweetheart? Mommy he just did it. It happened so fast he made me cum in his mouth I'm so sorry. Baby was it little you or adult you. Big me mommy my little ran away. Baby if you dont want to I understand but I'm getting even. Ok mommy... I will never punish you like this but I'm tearing his ass up. Can I help mommy? Of course love you have to listen to me. Yes mommy!! We walk into the room hes corwarding over in the fetal position mommy goes over to her nightstand and grabs a ball with straps and put it on him. Mommy goes to the closet and pulls out paddles and wips. Pick one and have some fun love right on his behind I grab the paddle with the wholes. I swated an I felt the vibration and it made a loud slapping noise i did it a couple of times. Mommy says stop. I stand up and fall back in mom wips him a couple dozen times she was pist at him. She turns to me you can do whatever you want love. I look at her I'm really mad mommy what do you have in mind? Fuck him in the ass love my eyes go wide. Rickie look defeated he knew this was a no win situation and he regretted his actions. I smile anything for you mommy. I put on a condom and slammed into him.i heard him yell in pain, but what I felt was pure unadulterated pleasure. I fucked him for 15 mins I came in his ass. He says to mommy, I'm sorry it was stupid of me, please stop. Go home I'll be telling Eric what happened when I cool down. He leaves mommy walks him to the door. I hear her come back in she takes off the condom let's take a bath love once were in mommy lays on top she feels so good. I decided to tell her my fears... mommy I'm afraid of losing you. Your perfect. mommy replays, I know we haven't been together long but I love you so much... baby if i ask you to marry me? would you? Anything for my mommy you know I want you forever were perfect for one another.