Pinky Swear

Hoseok's pov
Yoongi had left not to long ago and I decided to do it now. I would go down to the basement to try and help the little girl as much as he could before Yoongi got back. I went to the door to the basement quietly and went in after making sure no one else saw me go in. I quietly went down the dark stairs and when I was at the bottom of the staircase I flipped on a light. The small child was sitting on a small pile of blankets in the corner a chain was around her ankle, chaining her to the wall. A pang of pity sparked in him and he moved closer. She looked up and instantly moved away from him whimpering.

"Hey, i-it's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you", I said gently putting my hands up and smiling softly.

"Promise?", she said hugging her knees.

"I promise", I said giving her a reassuring smile.

She stayed where she was still not trusting me. I sighed and reached into my bag, pulling out a water bottle and showing it to her.

"Do you want some?", I tried getting her to talk. She didn't. She just sat there and shivered. I reached into my bag and this time I sat down a good distance away from her, not to far just far enough so that he wasn't scaring her. "Fine I guess I will just eat this by myself then I said putting a piece of chocolate in my mouth. That got her attention and she scooted a tiny bit closer. I looked at her and she instantly moved back to the corner. I looked away again and put a piece of chocolate next to me not looking and from the corner of my eye I saw her quickly get up to take it and then she retreated back to the corner to eat it. I held another piece out to her and she hesitantly came closer.

"Its ok I'm not gonna hurt you", I said gently. She smiled and took the chocolate

"Thank you", she said.

"Your welcome", I smiled at her cuteness.

"What's your name", she asked innocently.

"I'm Hoseok, what's your name?", I said.

"I'm Sujin", she said.

"That's a very pretty name, Sujin", I said.

She smiled up at me and moved closer. Looking at the water bottle in my hand.

"Do you want some?", I asked.

She nodded, "yes please", she said.

I smiled and opened it and held it to her lips, holding my other hand under her chin, "slowly, slowly", I said softly.

She drank some and when she was finished she wiped her mouth. "Is he coming back?", she asked, fear clear in her eyes.

"He will come back soon and I will have to go", I said.

"No!", she exclaimed, clinging to my arm. "Don't leave me", she whimpered.

"I will come back", I promised.

"Pinky swear?", she said holding out her small pinky.

"Pinky swear", I said, taking her pinky in mine.

She nodded, and I took a towel from my bag wetting it with the water bottle. "Come here, let's clean your face a bit", I said. She moved closer and I started to wipe the dirt from her face.

"There", I said when I was done. "I have to go now", I told her.

She whimpered but slowly nodded her head. "I will be back", I said.

I quickly went up stairs and when I turned around after closing the door, I turned around and was startled by someone standing behind me. I jumped and then put my hand over my heart and blew out a breath with a nervous chuckle.

"Aish, Jimin, you scared me", I said.

"Sorry"

"What is it do you need something?", I asked.

"Nope, what were you doing?"

"Ahh, Yoongi asked me to check something down there", he said waving his hand dismissively.

"Ohh, I see"

I looked at him and smiled before walking away.

3rd person pov
Jimin watched as Hoseok walked away. He felt like Hoseok was lying, and he narrowed his eyes, he knew that Hoseok wouldn't be stupid enough to risk hurting his family, so he quickly dismissed it with a shrug and walked away. As Hoseok was walking the other way he made a mental not to be more careful next time.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed and thanks so much for reading 💜