Description

You're Beautiful

"I opened the folded piece of paper that landed on my desk. My heart actually felt like it was about to jump out of my chest as I unfolded the note. I was prepared to read 'you're as big as a three story house' or 'you look like a whale,' but what I least expected to read on the note was 'you're beautiful.'"

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Jennifer Stewart has always been on the chubby side since she was a small child. Her friends think that she's this confident girl that struts around with high self esteem. But that's not the case at all. She's actually very self conscious and despises the way she looks. She will do anything to change her body image.

Miles Miller is the most popular boy at school. His girlfriend Kelly Wilson is the most popular girl at school. Miles and Kelly are the ideal power couple at Jackson High, and everyone knew that Kelly was very territorial over Miles.

When faith brings Miles and Jennifer together, more like detention, the unthinkable happens. Miles defends Jennifer from his egotistical best friend Kevin. After the incident, Miles takes a sudden interest in Jennifer. Jennifer thinks that he's just using her as a joke, but that's not the case with Miles.

Will Jennifer be confident enough to let Miles love her, or more importantly, love herself? Or will she continue to view herself the way she does? Join Jennifer and Miles as they embark on the journey of discovering how to love yourself and how learning to love yourself isn't as easy as it seems.