Chapter 1

(Quick note so no one gets confused it starts off with Jaida talking. if you haven't read the authors note you need to go read that now)

---------------------------------------------------------------

3 days, it's been 3 days since they just left me here.

Not one person has taken pity on me and taken my home no, they just swear at me and kick here, there and everywhere.

I was taking a nap in a ally way on the streets of LA but as I wake up I see six figures walking towards me, I rub my eyes to get a better a look at them but as soon as I reopen them I scream on the inside but on the outside I'm trying to act calm because I Jaida little is in the shadows of each member of o2l.

"Hey sweetie what's your name" asked Kian I was trying really hard not yell and scream saying that O2L is talking to me.

I gulp then I finally build up the courage to say my name "Jaida little" I manage to just say.

"Are you lost hunny" Kian replied although he would be talking to a gorgeous stray puppy.

"No my parents left me here 3 days ago they just didn't want me and they couldn't be bothered taking me to an orphanage"i say but then burst into tears as connor comes and picks me up and cradles me in his arms.

"How old are you?" connor asks

"8" I reply, kian walks over to the rest of the boys and ask if they should take me home.......And then the answer I never thought I would here from anyone YES.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So did you guys like my first chap? we'll lease leave comments about it and I need you guys to give me ideas for friends in the neighbour hood 2 girls and 1 boys you need to include 1st name last name personality hair colour eye colour height skin tone and body shape I'll pick the best one I may update before hand but hopefully I will have comments thanks guys.

Goodbyeeeeeeee!!!! (also please give me a catch phrase to say when I Finnish a chap