Shopping spree

Jaidas POV
Connor and I just arrived at the mall I'm not to sure of what I want to get but I guess when I see it I'll tell Con

We walked into a biggish store where I bought a few pairs of short shorts,8 tank tops,2 pairs of high tops,some regular shirts and some thongs(/flip flops whatever you call them).
We then walked into a sport/surf shop where I got a penny board some, skins, because I want to get back into running, 2 pairs of sneakers and 4 snapbacks.
After that we went to Starbucks where I just got a Nutella frapuccino and con con got a vanilla bean frapuccino(I just picked random ones). we finished our drinks then went to target. I got a few pairs of pjs,2 pairs of knee high boots and all the important stuff like socks and undies.

We leave at around 1 to go to some tech store. Connor buys me a phone,some earphones, a phone case ,a Sony camera and an I Mac( this is one lucky kid).

We get home and I go upstairs to my room to get my phone and I mac set up. I just remembered connor didn't tell me if I could get twitter or not so I rush down stairs to ask him
"Con can I get twitter you didn't tell me this morning?" I say as sweetly as possible

"Well I suppose"he says " but on one condition....you need to tell the boys and I if you get any hate so we can sort it out alright" he finishes " alright" I reply as we run up to my bedroom to sort out my account.

So what did you think of this chap to short?do you think Jaida will get any hate leave your ideas in the comments.
(QOTD)
If you were stranded on an island with only 2 people and 5 things who and what would the be and why?
-Jayde 😃 when life gives you lemons make orange juice so you leave the world wondering how you did it

Instagram: _janoskians_bae_

L
O
L

BYE
OR
HI
SEE
YOU
LATER
OR
READ
YOU
LATER
I
D
K