Chapter 11

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up

Dominic Storm pov

Her eyes were so damn gorgeous, so bedazzling,So warm and brown as though they were created from flowing, heated chocolate. How would they appear brimful with desire? Would they be rendered as fierce as wildcats,as big as industrial satellites or as ablaze as a wild bush fire. Would they ceded to all three?

Her lips so full and rosy,promising wicked,desirable,naughty fullfillments. I wondered if they had done any such thing to any man. My temples thronged and ached with anger,jealousy.

Her vanilla coloured skin mixed with a sprinkling of dark chocolate. Would it feel just as soft, taste just as confectionary,sweet to run the tip of my fingers but also that of my tongue over it. I had not a doubt it would.

"We are nearly at our destination sir. Five minutes more and we will have arrived." I heard the voice which slapped me from my beautiful envisages. God, I despised that Englishman.

And I said as much. "Damn it Larry. Go kill yourself, I beg you."

The man's chuckle was the only response,the low classical music providing a conspiratorial backdrop for my chauffeur's taunting laugh.

I ground my teeth as Richard and his wife approached the table. Having met her only one time before I couldn't stand that flirtatious woman. She batted her eyelashes as she delicately lowered her petite body into the chair her husband had pulled out. "Good day Mr. Storm, or should I call you Dominic?" She licked her lips as she spoke and while I mentally shook my head, I heard Larry's low tone. "Disgusting broad."

I forced a smile and greeted in the most polite of ways. "How do you do Mrs. Blogandovich?" I addressed her husband."Richard. Thank you both for coming."

My inner self clipped." Richard it would have been better if you had come with Rose instead."

The lunch commenced and we dipped heartily into the delicious food. A brief while passed and as I enjoyed my meal I felt bare feet travelling upwards my leg,her toes at intervals tugging at my pants, nearly in a rhythm, so secretly and with such skillfulness the deed were done no one else at the table relalized the woman's shenanigans.I looked at Elena Blogandovich who bit and licked seductively her lower lip, but also had the audacity to proffer a sexy wink. I nearly choked on my food. This woman was some thing else. Immediately I excused my self from the table lest I do or say a thing which I would at a later time find out to be regrettable.

Let me know your thoughts.

QUESTION: Do you think Elena will fault Rose for Dominic's lack of interest in her? Stay tuuuuuuned for more juicyness on the next episode of 'A Billionaires Desire'

Till next time my loves
Take care