Effects

Peters Pov:
I looked at Tony. He looks like he is about to kill someone. I get up and walk over to him. "Hey Mr. Stark is everything ok?" He just looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Yup kid everything is fine." I can tell he is lying straight through his teeth. "Ok well I'm gonna go up stairs if thats all you need."

"Ok, see ya later." He says quickly before turning back to Bruce to start talking about something. Weird. I walk out of the lab and check my stitches. They look ok.

It's healing at a the normal human rate, but other than that I decide I am well enough to go out and do my daily patrol.

I grab my suit and put it on after I gently bandage the stitches. Then I open my window and flip out.

Tonys Pov:
"Bruce?"

"Yeah"

"What exactly causes Peter to pass out?" I ask.

"Umm..." he scrolls through the triggers. "It looks like when he feels a lot of adrenaline or if his spider sense gets a huge overload."

"Shit," I run out of the medical wing and sprint to Peters room. When I get there I see a pile of clothes lying on the floor. I rush over to the window and look out. He is no where in cite. "Friday send out mark 47," I shouts as I jump out of the window.

I start a free fall when I feel the suit start to close around me. I start the thrusters and blast upwards. "Track the spider suit."

Peters Pov:
I swing through the city an sit down on a building, legs dangling off the wall. I stare off into the skyline when I feel my spider sense go off. It sends an urge of dizziness through me as well. Weird.

I start swinging to where my spider sense was taking me. As I got closer to this small corner I heard gunshots. I felt my heart start to beat faster at the fear of what could be happening.

My head starts to spin as I feel my heart beat getting louder. What's happening to me? I thought as black dots started to come in my vision. I suddenly felt my arms go numb. I was sent flying to the ground and landing in a heap of tools from a construction site that wasn't being used.

It hurt all over, I could feel different tools puncturing my skin. My heart beat seemed to skip beats when I realized how bad I was probably injured. I tried to sit up quickly. That was a mistake, I soon felt breakfast coming up.

Rolling on my side I threw up the little I ate that morning. "Should I call Mr. Stark? You have many wounds."

"Yes please, Karen," I say

In less than a minute which feels like an hour I see Tony coming in his suit. "Oh kid what happened?" I was covered by a sheet of wood, so he couldn't see what I hit.

"Uh Mr. Stark... I don't feel so good."

"You'll be alright kid," He says as he lifts the wood off of me. As he does so he sees me covered in tools, blood, puke, and other construction stuff. "Shit kid," He slowly walks over to me and lifts me off of my butt into his arms.

"I forgot to tell you that you have something inside your system that will make you pass out or make you feel sick if there is to much adrenaline or if your spidey sense goes on overload." He talks as he streaks toward the compound with me hanging limply in his arms.

When we get to the compound he sets me down on the couch and then takes off his suit and starts toward me.

Tonys Pov:
I take off my suit and walk over to the poor spiderling. He has blood, puke, metal, wood chips, and dirt all over him. I pick him up, he whimpers in pain. "Sh Pete I'm sorry, but you need to get to the med bay."

I set him down on the table. It pains me to see the kid like this all clammy, bloody, and teary eyed. It made me want to cry, but I have to stay strong.

"Hey can I take off your suit buddy?" I ask seeing as he looks a little pale I'm guessing he will need help. He nods his head slowly seemingly wincing in pain every time.  Oh kid.

I take off the rest of his mask seeing as it was already pulled halfway off, probably to puke. I then  lightly tap the spider in the middle of his chest causing the suit to be loose fit. "Ok I'm just gonna lean you up a bit to pull down the suit."

I tell him as I slowly push him upwards while taking the top of his suit off. Then I start taking it off over his boxers. He winces a couple of time as I get closer down to his feet.

When it is completely of I see just how bad the kid is. He has lacerations everywhere and deep metal splinters. I stare at the poor kid as Bruce walks in. He drops his coffee in shock. I didn't have to say anything before he sprinted over to the table and start working on the cuts and splinters.

I got a sedative shot, seeing as Peters super healing wasn't working, and shot him with it so he would fall asleep. He tried to fight the drowsiness off. "Hey Pete, It's ok you'll wake up from this. It's just to help with the pain ok. You can go to sleep," that seemed to give him comfort seeing as he fell asleep right after I finished talking.

It was haunting me how a 16 year old kid would be so worried about dying that he would even try to fight off a sedation shot.

Peters Pov:
I couldn't feel anything when all of a sudden I felt a huge wave of drowsiness wash over me. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I was scared. I tried to fight it when I saw Tony come into my blurry view. "Hey Pete, It's ok you'll wake up from this. It's just to help with the pain ok. You can go to sleep." He says while grabbing my hand.

I hesitate a little bit before allowing the drug to take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Thank you so much for all of the votes on the book. Shout out to vanillabean_wolf , Fenjaluise , and Lilyrose_89 thank you so much for the votes. Enjoy!