Will Love You Always

~Hey guys sorry it took me so long have to think well I hop you really like it:-)!!!~

As the day started to end they got ready to leave. As they went to the locker rooms, he looked down the seat of rows and saw Kathy and some other man with her sitting just making out with eachother. All of sudden Elliot kind of felt.... jealous.

*Elliot's POV*

I can't believe I feeling this way...Well have to get use to it, he's going to be the step father of my kids. Plus I have the women of my dreams..I love her she loves me and she makes me happy and we are going to take it slow.

*End of POV*

"Awww, but get a room" I said as I come out the locker room.

"Yeah, so where else are we going." he said as he smiled.

"How about the movies." I said as I put my arm around his shoulder."I heard that The Man of Steal is out."

"Sure...I didn't know you like action movies." he said shocked

"Well when it comes to Spiderman or Superman..I watching it," I said with a smirk.

"Well...looks like I don't know everything about you then,"he said as he put his hand on her waist.

"Hey, but I love you anyways.. right?" I said

"Yep, and I will too," he said opening the door for her and kissing her head.

"What a gentleman." I said with a smile.

*At the movies*

"Hey, lets get the top seats, we can see better!" I said as I went in the room.

"Okay." he said.

"Much better," I said putting the popcorn and drinks down."It's starting."

They were really enjoying the movie. Olivia told Elliot that he would good as the part of Colonel Nathan Hardy or Superman. He just laughed and rapped his arms around her.

After the movie they went to Elliot's and ate take out and talked about the the case and tomorrow they had the day off until Monday so they had a lot of time to spend with each other.

"So...what actor would I go great for?" he said really curious as he smiled.

"I'll go with Superman," I said as I smiled.

"Why do you think that?" he said getting closer to me.

"Because.... your my hero," I said as I got closer to him. (Btw pretend that they never kissed:).

"I'm really am the lucky one to your  protector." he said as he trailed from her cheek to her neck."I will do anything for you."

"Anything?" I said as I figured out what he can do for me.

"Anything!" he said

"..Kiss me," I said as I got closer to him.

~Sorry I can't continue but the next one will be great after that kiss stabler will forget all about Kathy. What a b****!!, so I hope you guys like the next chap. Thanks my loyal readers!:-)