In Love With You For Years

Well guys here's the next chap. Hop you like, but nothing mean just a kid. :-)

The next morning,Olivia finally woke up. When she opened her eyes she saw Elliot sleeping peacefully, he had his arm rapped around her waist, and then she noticed that he had his shirt off. She couldn't help, but stare. When she heard her stomach grawl, so she got and went to the kitchen, but she couldn't Elliot's grip was tight around her waist. She had smiled, and started to wiggle out of his arms, and went to the kitchen. Two minutes later,Elliot was woken by the smell of pancakes and looked over on the right and saw that Olivia was gone. So he got up and put his shirt on and went to the kitchen. When got there he saw Olivia getting the plates out the cabinet. He laughed at the sight when she got on her tippy toes. When he stopped laughing, he started to tiptoe to her, when he got really close behind her, he put his arm around her abdomen and picked her up and twirled her around and around, he scared her so much that she almost pied her pants. He put her down and started to laugh.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty", he said as he laughed at her.

"Don't ever do, El, please", she said as she stopped panting and went back to what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, do you forgive me", he said as he smiled.

She looked back at him and thought about it. She couldn't say no to that smile.

"Okay Fine... I forgive you, your lucky I like you", she said as she smiled at him.

"Yeap, your right I am lucky", he said as he smiled back at her.

As she got the food ready, Elliot just stared at as she moved all around the kitchen, so he went to go help her. When she got the plates ready, he went and put the pans in the sink and ran the water and let them sat there.

"Thanks", she said as she went and kissed him on the cheek.

When she did they just stared at each other for a minute and then when they snapped out of it, they just laughed at each other and went to the table.

When they got through eating. Olivia went to go take a shower, when she got in the shower she was thinking about what had just happen a few minutes when she had kissed Elliot on the cheek and she didn't think one second about it, in her heart it felt so right,but in her head she felt guilty.

Back in the living room. Elliot couldn't stop thinking about what just happened a while ago. Thoughts ran through his: "Maybe she really do likes me, or maybe she just did it because that was a nice thing I did for her? She might don't fill the same way about me, or does she?" he said as he thought and thought. Then soon he got really dizzy from thinking a lot, so he got tired of thinking and went to where she was in the bathroom. He was really nerves to go in without an invitation, so he just took a deep breath and went in.

When went in, there was a lot of steam. He stop right in his tracks and he looked at the shower, and saw the shadow of her body. He wanted to do something but he just couldn't.

" I can do this, but we only been partners for three years, but I have to do something before someone else comes up",he said as he thought.

He never wanted that to happen so he went and took his clothes off, and started walking to the shower, he then opened the door and saw her wet, beautiful, naked body. Elliot noticed that Olivia couldn't hear a thing because she was under the shower fosite.

When she was thinking a lot, she felt something rap around her abdomen. She had turned around and saw that it was Elliot right behind her.

"I knew you were going to come",she said as she put her hand on his chest, and she felt his hand on her bottom. She couldn't believe that he just did what he just did. So she felt the org to kiss him. He noticed what she was about to do, so he followed. Then their lips finally touched, the kiss was sweet and passionate. Elliot and Olivia always dreamed that the kiss would be amazing, but that kiss was even better then the dream. Olivia smiled between the kiss, they pulled apart to get oxygen.

" Good thing that we don't have to go to work," he said as he whispered into Olivia's ear.

"Yeah, I don't know about you, but I'm not going to stay in here all day. It's really hot in here.

" Stop talking, you making it even worse,"he said while smiling as he teased her.

She smiled at him and continued kissing. Five minutes later, they both got out of the shower Elliot had went to put on his clothes, while Olivia got ready.

When Olivia got done putting the final touches on her makeup, she had went into the living room, and saw Elliot sitting on the couch like he owned the place.

"Hey Batman, ready to go,"she said as she started to smile.

"Oh,saw we're going to start calling each other nicknames?" He said while laughing.

He looked up and down her body. She looked great in everything she wore.

Olivia was wearing a blue sweater, with a white t-shirt, and with blue skinny jeans. And he notice how cute her hair cut was with the bangs combed to the right side. He always thought that Olivia looked great as a red head.

"Yep,"she said smiling.

"You look amazing Cat Women, we're you going with all that on,"he said.

"I was thinking we can go to your place, then we go to the ice skating ring,"she said.

"Yeah, but I can't skate, even on ice,"he said with a half smile.

"It's going to be fun, trust me, plus they have a gaming room in the back,"she said with a smile.

"Okay,"he said.

He thought to himself that every thing was going to be fine, he could trust Olivia always, so he just went with it.

*Well guys I hop you liked that one another story's coming up next to see what happens to Elliot when he gets on the ice ;-)*