Prologue- Diary and Angel

Something's coming. There is a blinding light, it seems real but I know it isn't. I've known this experience but I never got use to this. It feels like as if I am floating in space, at the same time moving with the speed of light, yet something is not right, I know it. And I said This is a Dream.

I always have dreams. Dreams aren't meant to be in sequence, I know that, but the one I'm having are always related and in sequence. One thing doesn't change, I control my dream.

It was midnight, or so it was, and there was an eerily large moon. People walk by, they're in school uniforms, all from one school. It is familiar yet I can't name it. "What a lovely night" I whispered to myself. I walked on my own, destination: unknown. I kept walking, i don't know where to go, but my feet just kept on moving as if I knew where to go. I am walking in the same direction with them, the people in school uniform. It's like I'm following them or they are following me.

After a long walk, there it is, a school. A huge building is standing before me, based from what I see, there are 3 buildings connected by bridges suspended between every floor of the building. 

Even though I see something new in front of me, I'm still bored. I'm always bored and that never changes.

Is it me, or haven't I seen anyone I know? I can't tell, it's like they're aren't from my country but at the same time, they are. It's so complex, I know this isn't a dream. It's the real world.

As I stare amazed or maybe frustrated, an energetic student approached me. Upon closer inspection, it's my friend. His name is Irvyn Daves. I don't really remember how I met him, but I've known him for a long time now.

Without any  intervention, he waves and says "Hi!" like always. He approaches me and leaned towards my ear and whispered "...the diary, her diary...she writes...and you...part of it". The voice was faint, I couldn't hear much except for she and diary. Who's she? And what diary?

I quickly turned back, he's gone. Irvyn isn't there but instead a girl of extraordinary beauty stands. "I dunno you, but I might want to know your name." I said to myself. She smiled at me. My eyes, it must be deceiving me, she couldn't have! She smiled again and waved goodbye.

Her smile...it brings light like an angel's. Such sweet smile.