Chapter 2

My vocal chords are still fully functional, that's a relief. But there is one more problem, school. Oh yes, every teenager's problem: school. I don't go to school to study, I go there to socilaize, that's what I keep on telling myself. This stance of mine, however, will never be understood by my parents.

That aside, I had snatched toasts away from the kitchen toaster before dad could grab them. I pushed it all in my mouth, drowned myself with some orange juice to swallow the toasts. I rushed to my room which was the 2nd room from the kitchen door. I'M LATE! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! I am in a rush! I grabbed my blue T-shirt with the print of 'Spongebob' on it, wore denim jeans and dashed away! Everything's in my bag, cellular phone, wallet, some cookies and books and stuff.

It's 7:25 am! 5 minutes until homeroom. "I'm not gonna make it!" I shouted to the world. Just as I recovered my breath, a black sedan stopped by. The passenger's window opened. As it rolled down, a gorgeous girl was revealed. It's Io, Io Isis. She's Asian, but she's tall, slender but with broad arms which she gained from swimming, her eyes were brown, and it had an intimate look in it. "Hop in!", she said.

I can't sit well and uptight. I'm sort of insecure and nervous. Who wouldn't? Sitting next to the girl you've been most interested in, it's like a major milestone! (NOT DONE)