Zombie Killing Time Traveling Butler

It was a summer I would always remember; when I went on a cruise, killed a man, and saved the entirety of the human race. Did I also mention I got a butler? No. Well, I did, and I'm not even rich! Okay... not that rich. Okay! My family is decently rich. We may or may not have a mansion. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Anyways... it all started when I won a contest for a cruise in the Bahamas from a very exclusive, and rich, Country Club in Norway. Had I entered this contest thing that they had on purpose? No. I was watching anime and an advertisement for the contest had popped up it sounded interesting so I signed up. I probably shouldn't have, but I did anyway.

So no more than three weeks later I got an emailed that I won and my mother threw a huge party in our backyard to brag to all of our neighbors about how awesome I was. The cruise set out on August 5th and I wouldn't be back until the middle of that month. Sadly I wouldn't be missing any school.

After months of waiting it was finally time for me to depart from the airport to arrive in the Bahamas. For the trip, my stepfather had even gotten me, my own personal butler! Well... he was more supposed to be a bodyguard than a servant but whatever.

The man wasn't much older than me. He had to have been around 23, with black hair and hazel eyes. He almost reminded me of Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler, which was one of my favorite animes. But that couldn't have been possible. Sebastian was from an anime, which aren't real, and the story of that anime was set in 1889 so he would have had to time traveled to be in my time period of 2018. He also couldn't be Sebastian because he told me his name was Michael. Oh... I see the wordplay there Michael is similar to Michaelis. I hope that he isn't after my soul! Demon butlers, who knew!!

"Lady Aspen." I look up into the face of a closed-eyed smiling 'Michael'.

"Yes?" I squeak out.

"They're boarding the boat now." He bows.

"Oh... Oh! Oh yes, of course, let's go!" I stutter out nervously. 'Michael' had met me at the airport so I'm still not used to his company, though I am also nervous because I don't know him and I have the sneaking suspicion that he's really Sebastian.

'Michael' picks up our bags and begins to walk with me behind following him. We successfully get onto the boat and head to our rooms, 'Michael's' room being across from mine. My room was a decent size. It had a bathroom, bed, dresser, and a full-length mirror.

"Lady Aspen, it's time for dinner." 'Michael' says while knocking on my door. I place my suitcase on my bed and walk out into the hallway. I then proceed to follow 'Michael' to the dining hall. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat in it. "Your dinner Lady Aspen." He says presenting me with a plate that had a hamburger and french fries.

"Thank you, 'Michael'." I say giving him a warm smile. "How about you sit you me so we can get to know each other?"

"Of course lady-"

"Call me Aspen." I state. "I'm sick of you calling me 'Lady Aspen' I'm just a rich fangirl. I'm nothing too spectacular."

"Of course, Aspen." He smiles with closed eyes and sits down across from me.

"Now tell me about yourself, or else I'll probably never feel comfortable this whole entire trip-" I stopped talking when I realized my worst enemy, a mean rich girl from school, was glaring at me.

"Aspen are you alright?" 'Michael' questions waving a hand in front of my face.

"Uh..." I mumble coming back to reality. "Yes! Just fine." I smile up at him uneasy. "If you'll excuse me I need to go to the bathroom." He nods his head and I get up and walk out of the dining hall.