Chapter 2

Emma's POV
During the boys rehearsal I walked around slowly every so often taking pictures of the boys. I've found that the best pictures are taken when they aren't paying attention. During the show it's always hard to get pictures of them without drawing attention to myself from the fans.
"Hey Em-G don't forget to get my good side." Mason called from the stage as he spotted me. I rolled my eyes.
"You don't have one!" I replied. Mason pretended to look offended as I walked on the stage.
"Hope you took some good pictures." Luke voiced. I nodded looking through the pictures. I joined the boys as they headed backstage. I looped my arm around Noah's. I unraveled my arm from his a minute later and sat down on a box. I pulled a book out of my bag and started reading it. It was my favorite book, Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. I absolutely love the Harry Potter series. I continued to read until the show started.

As I heard the boys start their first song I walked to the side of the stage. I lifted my camera and adjusted the settings. I managed to get several good shots. I noticed several fans looking at me. I could feel there glares as I quickly walked away from the stage taking the longer route to backstage.

After the boys finished the backstage area became smelly and crowded. Noah came over to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his torso resting my head on his chest. As the other boys talked about the show, Noah stood there hugging me. Eventually the talking died down and we packed up. Some of the boys went to meet some fans while the rest of loaded the van. Once it was loaded I climbed in the back resting my tired eyes until the other boys got back.

Noah climbed in the backseat and I wrapped my arms around him. Noah pulled the blanket over us. I fell asleep to him running his hand through my brown hair.

Noah's POV
Emma was asleep resting on me. I held her close and breathed in her scent. Mason turn sideways in his seat and looked back at me.
"I know you like but if you EVER break her heart I will break you." He said. I gulped nervously and nodded. I had to work up the courage to ask her first.

We arrived at the hotel and booked two rooms, one for Emma and Mason and the other for the rest of us. Luke and James ran out to get food while the rest of us changed.

I sat on the ugly flower couch watching Impractical Jokesters when Emma come in wearing a navy blue v-neck and grey sweats. She sat next to me pulling her knees to her chest.
"Luke and James are coming back with food." I told her. She nodded looking over at me.
"Hey Emma." I said softly. She looked over at me.
"Hm?" She replied. My heart was beating out of my rib cage. I can't do it. I can't do it. A loud knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.
"Never mind." I mumbled as she answered the door.
"We have the food!" Luke said with a big smile. Everyone grabbed what was there's and spread out in front of the tv. Emma sat on the floor leaning against my knees as she at her food. One by one the boys soon fell asleep.
"I'm going to bed. Night Noah!" She said hugging me and heading to the other room. I sighed, annoyed that I had been so close to asking her out only to chicken out.