Chapter 3

Emma's POV
I woke up the next day not feeling well. I had a stuffed up nose and a slight cough. I heard a knock on the door and chose to ignore it. The door creaked open.
"Hey, you ok?" Mason asked apparently back from breakfast. I groaned and rolled over.
"No, not really." I said nasally. Mason pulled me close hugging me to his chest.
"Mason as much as I love you you're not getting sick because of me." I stated pushing him away. He sighed.
"Ok but only because I have the rest of this tour." He said getting up.
"What kind of medication do I need to get and anything else?" He asked.
"Cold medicine, a thing of juice and soup please." I replied.
"Mk, I'll get that for you and tell the guys you're sick. I'm sure Noah will be worried." He teased. I lazily smacked at the air hoping to hit him.
"Shut up." I mumbled laying my head on my pillow. After he left I fell back to sleep, thankful that we were staying at this hotel two more days. The boys had another show at the same place and then one not too far away from the other one.

Two hours later someone walked into the room waking me up.
"Hey Em-G, I got everything you requested and more. I'm going to get ready to leave and we'll be back around nine ish." He replied. I nodded and grabbed the remote off the nightstand. I turned the tv on to the home improvement channel because I find it interesting. Eventually Mason came out freshly showered and changed. He quickly kissed my forehead before walking out to join the rest of the guys. I left the tv on and grabbed a change of clothes heading to the shower to hopefully loosen up some of this junk.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I felt much better. I sat on the couch and continued to watch the tv. It was Fixer Upper, my favorite. My phone buzzed on my lap. I picked it up to see it was Noah. I smiled to myself as I read his text.
Noah: I hope you're feeling better! I miss you, the boys are terrible!
I chuckled at the last part of his text. I tapped my thumbs against my phone replying to his text.
Me: I miss you too and you're just realizing the boys are terrible."

I smiled to myself as Noah and I texted for another twenty minutes. I'd honestly missed Noah when we were apart. He eventually had to go to rehearsal so I turned back to the tv. I must have fallen asleep cause when I woke it was 2:00. I decided to heat up some soup. After I finished the soup I got bored so I scrolled through Instagram. I saw the boys had posted some of the pictures I took. The next six hours were mostly me watching tv and sleeping, by the time the boys got back I was feeling much better.

Around eight o'clock all the boys burst through the door. I stood up watching them be all noisy before they noticed.
"How are you feeling?" Luke asked.
"Better!" I said smiling. Luke came over and picked me up in a hug. My feet dangled in the air as I hugged his neck. As soon as he set me down Noah picked me up. Since Noah wasn't as tall my feet actually touched the ground well more or less my tippy toes. I hugged his neck tightly resting my chin on his shoulder. The boys were making kissy faces and hearts behind his back. I glared at them and continued to hug Noah. Mason whispered something to them and gave me the thumbs up. We continued hugging for another couple of minutes.
"Hey Emma." Noah said after we let go. I noticed he was staring at the floor.
"Yes Noah?" I asked.
"Willyougooutwithme?" He rushed. I smiled.
"Well if you look at me and speak slower maybe." I teased. His chocolate brown eyes looked at me.
"Will you go out with me?" He asked nervously. My smile got ten times bigger.
"Of course, you're the sweetest guy I know." I replied as I hugged him. He must have not thought I'd say yes because he froze for a minute before wrapping his arms around me. I smiled into his shirt.

We joined the boys in the other room.
"Oh hey lovebirds." Mason said. I smacked him as I sat next to him and pulling Noah next to me. Noah and Mason decided to rest their heads on my shoulders. As we watched a movie I noticed Noah inching his closer to mine. I giggled, smiling widely. I held my hand out to him. He took my hand and laced our hands together. I rested my head on Mason's. I love these boys more than anything and I would do anything for them.