4: Aurora

Jack sits next to me on the side of the pool.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking at me. 

"Nothing," I sigh looking out at the water. 

"Why won't you look at me?" He asks, putting his thumb under my chin and turning my head to face him. 

"I'm not in the mood, Jack," I mumble, getting out of the pool. I wrap a towel around my waist and sit on one of the chairs. Jack follows after me. 

"Baby," He whines, holding the y out. 

"Stop calling me that." 

"What is your problem?" He groans. 

"Nothing," I repeat my exact answer from earlier. He takes my hand and intertwines it with his. I try to pull it away from him but he holds it tightly. 

"Jack, I'm not in the mood for this," I groan. He uses his thumb to wipe a tear that had fallen. His hand lingers on my cheek a little to long. 

"Do you want me to go?" He asks, his hand still pressed against my cheek. I shake my head, not being able to form a sentence or even begin to speak a word. 

"Are you sure?" He asks, his thumb starts moving slowly. I nod. His face seems to get closer. My heart begins to race when I feel his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync before he pushes me away. 

"What just happened?" He mumbles, confusion washed over his face. 

"You... you just kissed me." 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'll go," He mumbles before wrapping a towel around his waist and disappearing into the house. I groan in frustration as I watch him walk away.